EK Radeon R9 295X2 Single Slot Water Block

Final8ty

Gawd
3q6d2.jpg

nwhp.jpg

EK-FC R9-295X2 - Nickel with single-slot I/O bracket included in the box. A true single-slot liquid cooling solution for AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card!

https://www.facebook.com/EKWaterBlo...2927101761329/668221713231863/?type=1&theater

DROOL! :D

Wow I have to hand it to AMD they didn't fuck around with a h20 solution. Someone's paying attention to forums these days.

Whoa!! Single slot goodness! :) Nicely done!

I certainly hope they don't rush these out like they did the first R 290X blocks..Also, as mentioned above, I would be scared as hell to install that into my $200~$400 MB...What happens when the weight causes the PCI-E connector to pop off the MB and potentally short the entire system out? Without some sort of support bracket, I would be VERY WORRIED..

Even with short tubing runs helping hold the weight of my cards, I use fishing line looped through the end of the PCB (those factory HSF holes come in handy!!) tied to the top of my case to keep the weight off the MB..It's nearly invisible, especially if you install it after you take your bragging rights pictures!:p

This being said, that is one sick ass card, and I have to admit it looks super sexy with a full cover block..AMD did a wonderful job making those cards looks extremely high end, and this does take it up a level..

EDIT: Anyone have any shots of the VRM cooling area? There seems to be plenty of cooling fins for each GPU core, but I would like to see what they did for the VRM itself, since that will benefit the most from WC'ing in the first place..The 290s love water, I wish the reference version shipped with the option for 2 8 PIN PCI-E connectors vs the 8+6 PIN setup..MY card seems to be power starved once it gets to ~1275Mhz, thus topping my O/C out despite core/VRM temps of ~45C and ~47C on a warm day. I'd love to see a 295X2 with 3 8 Pin connectors!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Finally, now we can fit a 295x2 in every slot of a 7 slot board!

14-way crossfire, baby!

I ran the 6990 powercolor with ek block for a long time... no.lroblems at all. Pcie slots arent no bitch.. dont fag handle them. Just screw it in good and tight.

it's nickel plated.....STAY AWAY.

if they offer a straight copper block, different story.

it's nickel plated.....STAY AWAY.

if they offer a straight copper block, different story.

I'd be scared to use a nickel plated one as well. I heard they solved all the issues but I'm wary of using that stuff now. Too much bad press from it.

I'm going to look into getting one of these down the road...after I get my new system paid off LOL

Back