EK Quantum Velocity CPU Water Blocks as low as $25.20 from EKWB

I can vouch for these being good blocks. I've got a couple of them. The only reason I'm not running one now is that they are not ideal for Alder Lake-S. I'm now running the Velocity squared or whatever its called.

Damn, that's a smoking deal! I run one on my 3700X and been super happy with it, even at original retail price.

jeez thats a steal, $25-40 for last gen blocks. tempting just to have one on hand....

Man, shipping hurts, cost as much as a block. Currently on a quantum velocity AM4. PIcked up another hoping AM4 blocks are efficient on AM5. Also a STR4 block in case I end up going threadripper. Hope the new zen4 threadripper platform is compatible cooler wise. But at 35 bucks, willing to take the risk and see...lol.

Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
EEH, $60 after shipping. I can get a block from a company I like a helluva lot better for not much more

I didn't even look at shipping. Last time I bought directly from EK, it wasn't so bad.

Shipping was around $25 for the first block, but adding a second it only went up to $28. $14 per block in shipping cuts the price pretty quickly and the price reduction scales pretty linearly to a point. There's obvious advantages to buying more than one, but once you cross the $800 threshold it states, "All parcels with a stated value above $800 entering the United States are subject to the assessment of duties and related fees imposed by the US Customs and Border Protection Agency." I'm not sure how much that would technically translate into an actual duty fee to the US.

There's some nice blocks on there, I just simply don't need more. I already have three Supremacy Evo sitting in a box and an AM4 Quantum Velocity in my main system. They do have the same AM4 full nickel in my main PC now, and the, "Ryzen" one so I might break down and buy those or break down and buy a ton.

Edit: Promo code 5OFF gives an additional discount.

Last edited:
Meh was thinking of buying one for a potential future build but in all honesty I think I am done with custom WC.

Aw man, really? Dang, and they just came out with their Gold Investment™ waterblocks. Totally not a sham or anything. Even says so.

Doesn't say if a block comes with Goldschläger coolant.

gold.png

I guess it's better than putting weaboo-designed anime girls pole dancing on the water cooling tubes.

Back