EK-NF4 for nForce 4 mother boards

Bio-Hazard

2[H]4U
Saw the link to these NB water blocks for NF4 boards today over at my main site. They aren't here in the US yet, but we're going to try and get some for the different NF4 boards for review I hope. A big plus for these blocks is they support 1/2 barbs for all for us with high flow systems, and they even have fittings for the folks that use those other little things that connect the tubes to the block............... :p

http://www.cerkovnik.si/indexh2o_e.htm

nf4b1dr.jpg

I remember these guys! They were looking to bring out some new designs about 6-9 months ago and suddenly took eveything off the market and made themselves scarce. Made somewhere over in Eastern Europe IIRC. So are they ready to fly again?

The owner just signed up as a member of our forums. The guy is in Slovenia, I know the area well from when I liver in Europe, ex-girl friend came from there. But anyway, the area used to be somewhat unstable, that may be the reason he's just coming back into site again. Lots of different reasons why he could have dropped out of site. I just hope he sticks around if at all possible, his workmanship looks top notch.

Back