EK-mlc-phoenix, EK-KIT P360, or AIO?

bud1974

Weaksauce
Hello. I am waiting on silicon lottery to send back i7-8700k from getting delidded. I current have x62 Kraken that I am giving to my son. This time around, I am looking at overall cooling over asthetics. The new modular aio from ekwb by the parts that it is using will be pretty nice and I was hoping with the problems they had with the predator, they will shipping out at good unit. I want to be able to just plug into the cpu header and be done instead of having to use software like a lot of the aio solutions available. The ek-kit is really expensive and the arctic is really cheap! The arctic with push pull has good reviews but is really large and cannot expand in the future. Any thoughts that would help me. Thanks:)

ok. Arctic isn't going to be a consideration. I guess the question was vague. Do you guys think that the kits from EKWB are a good start for diy loop. I don't really want to deal with hard tubing yet but I want to be able to expand and cool the gpu in the future. And wanted something that was better than an aio. Thanks

I guess I asked the wrong type of question or maybe my wording wasn't correct. Just trying to get some advice on what was the best way to water cool without having to use a software solution like cue or cam. I would love to do a custom loop with the hard acrylic but I don't think I have the confidence. Thanks

Would that amount of money afford me to include a gpu block to cool my 1080ti? The strix card runs pretty cool but puts off quite a bit of noise to keep it under 60c.

Back