EK-Ekoolant, expired?

luisxd

Limp Gawd
I've had a bottle of EK-Ekoolant Blood RED for a few years, I bought it on 2014 to change the liquid from a Corsair H-series AIO, I only used a little and then closed the bottle and it has been stored since then. It has a date on top: 02-2013, and it also says: 2 years shelf lifetime.

Does it still works?

83940736_187455799162735_5066446673375395840_n.jpg

I would pour some in a clear glass and see if its seperated or gunky looking before using it. You may want to contact them before you use it. Seems iffy.

Meh,

That stuff is cheap. No need to take any risks if you don't have to. I'd just replace it.

They don't even make the Ekoolant anymore. Haven't for years. They have a new formulation with a different name now. Can't remember the name. It is way dumber than the old name, but as a positive the new stuff is biodegradable.

Just spend the money on new coolant. Why risk your build?

Meh,

That stuff is cheap. No need to take any risks if you don't have to. I'd just replace it.

They don't even make the Ekoolant anymore. Haven't for years. They have a new formulation with a different name now. Can't remember the name. It is way dumber than the old name, but as a positive the new stuff is biodegradable.

cryofuel

It's a bigger pain to clean because of bad fluid than it is to buy new.

Back