EIZO ColorEdge Series with LED Backlight

what are the LED model?

I don't think that high end CG series will be LED.
What are the LED models?

what are the LED model?

I don't think that high end CG series will be LED.
What are the LED models?

http://www.eizo.co.jp/products/ce/cg246/index.html

有害物質の水銀を含有しないLEDバックライトを搭載

色再現性能の高い広色域LEDバックライトを搭載。有害物質の水銀の含有がないため、廃棄時の環境負荷を低減できます。

http://www.eizo.co.jp/products/ce/cg246/index.html

有害物質の水銀を含有しないLEDバックライトを搭載

色再現性能の高い広色域LEDバックライトを搭載。有害物質の水銀の含有がないため、廃棄時の環境負荷を低減できます。

Can't believe it. Is it arrived the led moment for professional monitors?
Is it a rgb led or a white led?

I wonder how someone would test drive these monitors before purchase.

I blind purchased my NEC PA271W based purely on reviews and luckily it turned out great. The Eizo 27" monitors are about twice as much as the NECs, so blind buying those could be nerve racking.

Also, there are very few industries where the difference between a high-end NEC and high-end Eizo would realistically matter. Because remember, although pros create the content on high end equipment and with sharp eyes, the consumers are consuming through typically much lower end equipment and with eyes that are not as sensitive and picky.

I know that in web design and development, the industry I work in, even an NEC is overkill.

I wonder how someone would test drive these monitors before purchase.

I blind purchased my NEC PA271W based purely on reviews and luckily it turned out great. The Eizo 27" monitors are about twice as much as the NECs, so blind buying those could be nerve racking.

Also, there are very few industries where the difference between a high-end NEC and high-end Eizo would realistically matter. Because remember, although pros create the content on high end equipment and with sharp eyes, the consumers are consuming through typically much lower end equipment and with eyes that are not as sensitive and picky.

I know that in web design and development, the industry I work in, even an NEC is overkill.

Did you license Spectraview in addition to your PA271W ? Spectraview enables PA series potential performance to certain extent.

I personally have bought montiors from either EIZO or NEC respectively.
EIZO's after-sale service does not live up to its premium price these days, while NEC Customer Service do quick exchange for refurbished/replacement policy.

can't wait to see a review from prad...
the first RGB LED from Eizo, I will think on buying it.

Also, there are very few industries where the difference between a high-end NEC and high-end Eizo would realistically matter.

It has never been an issue because there is no difference.
Usually NEC delivers the same product for a lower price or a better product for the same price.

http://bbs.kakaku.com/bbs/K0000402453/#14972511

Found the CX240 preview posted in the Japanese Website called "kakaku.com".

It seems to me a solid product however the price to performance ratio is not comparable to

NEC PA/P Solution.

Please note that "All CX240/CX270/CS230 series" require the End User to acquire the

Colornavigator License Pack for extra HW Calibration Capability, which precludes printer

profile simulations.

Last edited:
It has never been an issue because there is no difference.
Usually NEC delivers the same product for a lower price or a better product for the same price.

Have you ever read the fable of the fox that can't afford the grapes and so he says that it is sour?

Back