Eeagle/Gaming Rtx 3090 power connector concerns. Question

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello. I am plannin to sell my Aorus Waterforce Rtx 2080 Ti but i read about power connector issue on Rtx 3090 Gigabyte <eagle or gaming>

. Its on overclockers co uk forum all of this. I can paste link but i am not sure if i can to forum rules.
Anyone here without issues with that power connectors on Eagle or Gaming Oc Rtx 3090 ?

A few people and myself told you the breakout box was a shit idea before one person had it in their hands. A couple said don't worry about it and you were all in on getting one. Why are you worried now? If you want it get it. The tons of posts I've seen on it, reddit continues to delete them, they are at least taking care of the RMAs on them without hassle.

A few people and myself told you the breakout box was a shit idea before one person had it in their hands. A couple said don't worry about it and you were all in on getting one. Why are you worried now? If you want it get it. The tons of posts I've seen on it, reddit continues to delete them, they are at least taking care of the RMAs on them without hassle.
what you mean tons of posts in reddit gettin deleted and why?

what you mean tons of posts in reddit gettin deleted and why?
Exactly as I said, I've screenshoted one here somewhere (I've seen more than 3 posts and two of the posts where owners where showing proof and talking with others looking for help together) but the mods on r/Nvidia delete things aggressively when they show the ampere cards in bad light. They tried to with the MSI thing also. But I've answered your question.

here the post

Last edited:
Exactly as I said, I've screenshoted one here somewhere (I've seen more than 3 posts and two of the posts where owners where showing proof and talking with others looking for help together) but the mods on r/Nvidia delete things aggressively when they show the ampere cards in bad light. They tried to with the MSI thing also. But I've answered your question.

here the post
But it was about gigabyte cards of msi?

But it was about gigabyte cards of msi?
Those are two separate issues that the mods tried to cover up. Msi scalping and the one you are talking about that I linked to showing the thread about the gigabyte power plug issue. You need to just decide if its a problem for you if it happens, gigabyte will make it right with an rma if need be.

damn lol somebody bought that 1x Eagle 3090 in shop just before me. So i am late. So maybe it was sign from a god that not buy? smile.gif heh

And i am waiting when another will be on stock actually,damn

IMG-2644.jpg

Somebody said that this on screen was caused by faulty connector of gigabyte 3080. Can be true?

View attachment 288167

Somebody said that this on screen was caused by faulty connector of gigabyte 3080. Can be true?
With how cheap those breakout boxes are looking like with the connectors breaking, yes that is a possibility if there was a short in the breakout box or if one of the pins were pushed in and made contact with another pin.

Back