Edward Snowden returns to Joe Rogan Experience

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
I am surprised that this guy is still alive. I would figured he would of "Disappeared" by now.

Retronym

[H]F Junkie
i fell asleep 15 minutes in.
did the same thing in his last one.

alxlwson

You Know Where I Live
I really enjoyed his last interview. I'll listen to this one throughout the day today. Thanks for the heads up

KazeoHin

Supreme [H]ardness
We allow threads about a political figure but not allow posts about politics? Just curious how that logic works
Politics =/= Political garbage.

This is a post reporting that an interview with a political figure exists

It's not saying that one person is an idiot, or a hero

I listened, and I will be honest in that I do not like the way he talks, with this odd tempo shifting. Something about him is off. Sets off my alarm bells.

Joust

2[H]4U
I listened, and I will be honest in that I do not like the way he talks, with this odd tempo shifting. Something about him is off. Sets off my alarm bells.
The tempo shift is a very common characteristic of young professionals giving advocacy presentations designed to masquerade as informed and informative lecture.

I have seen it many times in a professional capacity.

Disclosure: I didn't watch the video. I just skipped through a few places to see what you were talking about.

Verado

Limp Gawd
The tempo shift is a very common characteristic of young professionals giving advocacy presentations designed to masquerade as informed and informative lecture.

I have seen it many times in a professional capacity.

Disclosure: I didn't watch the video. I just skipped through a few places to see what you were talking about.
So nerds are wierd. Everyone here should know this, and know not to put too much into it.

doublejack

Limp Gawd
Rogan... he's a crappy MMA announcer, and that's something he actually knows a little about. I'm not listening to him talk or interview anyone. I'd rather stab my ears with forks. I have no idea why he's got so many that idolize him.

odditory

Supreme [H]ardness
Rogan... he's a crappy MMA announcer, and that's something he actually knows a little about. I'm not listening to him talk or interview anyone. I'd rather stab my ears with forks. I have no idea why he's got so many that idolize him.
This is what I (wrongly) thought about him until about 9 months ago, but then it clicked after hearing a couple of his interviews.

sfsuphysics

I don't get it
So is Rogan still doing his interviews interjecting all the time trying to sound smart by contributing to the discussion?

odditory

Supreme [H]ardness
IMO: Pretty much the best reason to listen to the show is the fact that he does not do traditional interviews. It's a conversation.
It's definitely changed my mind and thinking on so many people. Like Mike Tyson for example.

Before his January 17, 2019 interview: "well this interview is going to be boring, listening to Mike mumble and drone on".
Afterward: Holy shit Mike Tyson is one of the nicest, most introspective and genuine people on the planet.

Mind was blown. And god DAMMIT do I hate admitting when my preconceived notions were wrong :D

Last edited: