eClipse 'Bluetooth' MP3 Watch w/ 1GB Memory

I am selling this for a friend of mine who is a Marine down in the San Antonio's burn ward (humvee was hit by IED and he was only one that survived, but with a good deal of burns). He was given this watch as a gift when he got back to the states but never used it and has no desire to keep it, so he turned to me to see if I could sell it online.

The watch is an eClipse 'Bluetooth' MP3 Watch w/ 1GB Memory. More info can be found here at thier site http://www.ntrensound.com/product/0001.html

Here is a picture (sorry for stock picture but he is in San Antonio with no digi cam and I am in Dallas).

23082218462c428a754d8.jpg

As for price, they retail for 280 on their site...make me an offer and I will see what he wants to do.

My email is gregory.kelley at gmail dot com and heat is under jeeves, ebay is jeeves4200, paypal is priad420 at charter dot net.

Read the rules.

true, but #sympathy

Sorry about your friend. Good luck selling this. Mav is just saying the rules say no auctions. You must post a price and then ask for offers. Also, the picture that you posted isn't the right picture. This is the 1GB
2010255a.jpg

You see how you have the option to select white or black, that is the face color. He says that the one I posted is exactly what it looks like.

As for price, lets start at $190 but I will accept any reasonable offer.

sorry to hear about your friend
I had a situation close to this happen to my friend with an rpg
hope he gets better soon
and the watch seems pretty cool but also expensive and its funny how the 2gb model is only $20 more

The funny thing is I think I registered the name Jeeves here like a year before this name and didnt realize it. Like it was one of those I registered just to say one thing and then never came back, until a year later that is.

The funny thing is I think I registered the name Jeeves here like a year before this name and didnt realize it. Like it was one of those I registered just to say one thing and then never came back, until a year later that is.

I think a lot of people have done that actually. Then they become addicted, and then here we are..Been 7 years for me...:eek:

Back