Echo Dot on sale for $39.95

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have an echo at home.
I travel a lot for work and when I wake up in hotels I'm always really tempted to ask alexa about the weather but obviously shes not there. This habit is a bit disconcerting. Anyway, I'm wondering if I can buy a dot to travel with and how it would affect the one sitting at home. I'm also wondering if you can do alexa calling between two units on the same account (so i could talk to my wife handsfree when im abroad for example). Any ideas? I can't tell if I'm crazy for considering to buy a dot to travel with or not.

It lets you update your zip code pretty easily. I am using mine at the beach and it was a simple change. Not sure about multiple dots but I doubt there would be an issue.

Oh and yeah. Excellent buy for sure.

I have an echo at home.
I travel a lot for work and when I wake up in hotels I'm always really tempted to ask alexa about the weather but obviously shes not there. This habit is a bit disconcerting. Anyway, I'm wondering if I can buy a dot to travel with and how it would affect the one sitting at home. I'm also wondering if you can do alexa calling between two units on the same account (so i could talk to my wife handsfree when im abroad for example). Any ideas? I can't tell if I'm crazy for considering to buy a dot to travel with or not.

You can get a FireHD 8 for like $120. They have Alexa built in now...

Back