Ebay to Price Match 50,000 Items

monkeymagick

[H]News
Hot on the trails of the battle between Amazon and Walmart in becoming the world's largest retailer, eBay is launching a new Price Match Guarantee in an attempt to keep customers and lure new shoppers. However, only over 50,000 "trending" items across the site will be eligible through its trusted sellers with deals ranging at 20 percent to 90 percent off. I can't imagine how things will shape up come the busy holiday shopping season as the major players have been making sizable moves this year. Either way, it's just good news for the consumer.

The company says it will match the prices of some of the largest online retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, Jet.com (also Walmart), Home Depot, Sears, Target, Best Buy, and Wayfair.

These sellers include both smaller merchants looking to grow their customer base as well as major consumer brands. At any time, eBay says there are "tens of thousands" of items offered through the Deals site, with featured deals updating at least once per day, beginning at 8 AM PT.

My problem with eBay is that it takes a lot longer to get your stuff from them than other retailers. I know some of this is up to the company you are buying from, but I've spent more money to get something from Amazon as I get it faster and have better customer service if I have a return or issue with the item. Still, bring on the discounts. I'm all for competition and selection.

LOL .. price. In the past few years price is no longer a concern because of the Internet. Everything but price is what matters to me because I know I'm going to pay the same. Customer support, returns, shipping, etc.

Ebay got greedy and screwed their sellers with outrageous fees and metrics that are impossible to achieve. Then aliexpress came along and ate their lunch. Most chinese sellers have moved over there and new ones do not go to ebay.

Actually now its very hard to find stuff on ebay, its like a graveyard compared to ali

Ebay got greedy and screwed their sellers with outrageous fees and metrics that are impossible to achieve. Then aliexpress came along and ate their lunch. Most chinese sellers have moved over there and new ones do not go to ebay.

Actually now its very hard to find stuff on ebay, its like a graveyard compared to ali

aliexpress
Sorry, your search ' nf-f12 ip pc 2000 ' did not match any products. A partial match of your keywords is listed below.

Back