EBay RTX3080 LOL

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. I am not guaranteeing that you will get the card. If I am unsuccessful with getting the card, I will refund you COMPLETELY. I will ship the card 4-5 days after getting the card in the mail.

Best line of the entire listing.

That's also totally against ebay selling rules.

My new favorite is the "Paper Edition" cards (which are like half of the current listings). It's just a piece of paper with a picture of the card printed on it.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
My new favorite is the "Paper Edition" cards (which are like half of the current listings). It's just a piece of paper with a picture of the card printed on it.

I wonder if the seller would print a picture and mail it if someone actually bought one? If I was Jeff Bezos I would do it just for fun.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I feel a little scammed right now. I just took out a mortgage to afford my new gaming rig, so I bought 2x rtx 3080 on ebay for $50k each (seems like a good deal since they are selling for close to $100k). I just found out Nvidia blocked sli on all except the 3090! Total BS!

I feel a little scammed right now. I just took out a mortgage to afford my new gaming rig, so I bought 2x rtx 3080 on ebay for $50k each (seems like a good deal since they are selling for close to $100k). I just found out Nvidia blocked sli on all except the 3090! Total BS!
:(

Can't wait to see the ads for the 20GB models when theyre released. Its gonna be epic!

" I’m am only taking Cashapp and Venmo to get rid of eBay taxes. It is listed as 500$ but I am asking 850$ "

Hmm, whats that all about
its about separating fools from their money.

Back