Ebay Live Cashback.... back. 25%

20% on some and 14% on various search words. I didn't see 25% once.
I just bought a Hoya Cir Pol Filter with 14% cashback. This is my first time using cashback since I had no idea how it worked. I could have saved a ton of money in the past few months.

20% on some and 14% on various search words. I didn't see 25% once.
Have you seen the 20% in the last day or so because i'm not too sure about that. I've tried dozens of keywords in the past couple of days, refreshed multiple times, and every last one of them gave me 14%.

You may be referring to Cashback for online merchants and not the eBay cashback the rest of us are discussing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

As per rumor at Slickdeals, Cashback is set to go up again tommorow/Tuesday, likely 4:00pm or after. Keep an eye peeled.

I just tried and the best I could get was 11% like a half hour ago.

i know! i held off a purchase JUST IN CASE.

I was crushed when i saw 13%

I waited too. The worst thing wasn't the drop in cashback.

The worst thing is that, yes I waited in hopes of a cashback increase... and during that time the seller cancelled the listing :eek: CRAP!!

lol

I waited too. The worst thing wasn't the drop in cashback.

The worst thing is that, yes I waited in hopes of a cashback increase... and during that time the seller cancelled the listing :eek: CRAP!!

lol
Same for me only the seller raised the price after the cashback decreased. :(

Ive never had any luck with this BS. I buy items with that icon on the page and never get any cashback. Always says 0 balance in all categories when I check my account.

Ive never had any luck with this BS. I buy items with that icon on the page and never get any cashback. Always says 0 balance in all categories when I check my account.

I hate to say user error on your part, but I've never had a problem with it and have gotten several hundred dollars back in cashback.

As a rule of thumb, always use IE for anything Microsoft related on the internet. It always seems to just "work right". :rolleyes: Which reminds me when hotmail used to crash FireFox...

Firefox has been working just fine for getting Live CB for me. Just make sure to turn off any extensions that block ads or javascript while you are surfing live.com and making your purchase.

SCAM ALERT - this thread is not at 25%

Just spent 5 hours trying to get the 25% to come up

If you read through the thread you would see the % fluctuates all the time...

So is anyone able to get cashback to show up when searching now, I can't get any keywords to show results :\

This threads title is way too misleading. I realize it's 2 months old, but still, come on....

It's at 9% now. You can't edit thread titles btw, so that's why it still says 25%.

*misses the days of 30%*

Back