Ebay Live Cashback.... back. 25%

link does not work Sir

[H] deleted it. It was the refspoofing made by Haloguy on SD. However it seems to not work anymore.

This is what happens when you decided to sleep instead of lurking for deals ;)

8%.... we want out 25% BACK!

Looks like spoofing doesn't work anymore and [H] has deleted my thread on it :(

I would love 25% back..Im waiting to see if the percentage goes back up a bit before biting.

[H] deleted it. It was the refspoofing made by Haloguy on SD. However it seems to not work anymore.

This is what happens when you decided to sleep instead of lurking for deals ;)

Not only that but at least one person on chubby billfold said they got a fraud email, possibly over him/her refspoofing.

Not only that but at least one person on chubby billfold said they got a fraud email, possibly over him/her refspoofing.

It was a joke to scare everyone. Happen on slickdeals as well. We all got a good laugh out of it.

Ugh, I missed it. :( I wanted to buy a Mac Mini so I can code some iPhone applications. :(

Damnit, I really want a new lens for my camera, but I just can't pop $400 right now. I hope this is back during the summer :(

I've never used cashback from livesearch before....do you have to give MS your bank account info or do they send you a check? It would be great if they could just deposit it into a Paypal account..

I've never used cashback from livesearch before....do you have to give MS your bank account info or do they send you a check? It would be great if they could just deposit it into a Paypal account..

You either give them a paypal email, or your mailing address.

You either give them a paypal email, or your mailing address.

I don't know if they've changed how they are doing it, but when cashback was around before the only way to get the cashback was to have it transferred to your paypal account.

Damn I was so close to pulling the trigger on a new sleeping bag and tent (high quality stuff = $$$) but my bank account said no.

I don't know if they've changed how they are doing it, but when cashback was around before the only way to get the cashback was to have it transferred to your paypal account.

Last time I redeemed was in November and they sent me a check.

Rather than continually asking in this thread if it's gone up from 8%, you guys should just check Cashbackr:
http://www.cashbackr.com/

It will send you an email alert when it reaches a rate of your choice.

ive never gotten the cashback icon to show up, I'm gonna take a guess and say it doesnt work for non-US ip adresses :(

New 10% coupon code to stack with the current 8% MS Live cashback offer.

Coupon valid for invitees only, but still worth a shot imho.

Coupon code = CTDCD473P8NC932V

Coupon expires March 16th

New 10% coupon code to stack with the current 8% MS Live cashback offer.

Coupon valid for invitees only, but still worth a shot imho.

Coupon code = CTDCD473P8NC932V

Coupon expires March 16th

And here I thought "just for you" meant that I was special. :(

Great. Just my luck. I was all ready to buy something but I got interrupted for an hour. Then I come back and what happens? No more 8% off. No matter what I search, it's gone.

Edit: Umm now it's there again.. :eek:

So I want to buy a pair of shoes using BIN but the best I can find is 8% at the moment. I have never used Livesearch before so I don't know where to look for the 25% cash back but is the best available 8% right now?

And btw, how the hell is this a profitable business venture for MS?

Back