Ebay Live Cashback.... back. 25%

He forgot to mention that you need to search for "xbox" it may take a couple of searches.

for ebay?

not seeing the link when i search live.com

edit: okay its working now :cool:

was searching for wii and ps3... xbox did the trick.

thanks

What are you searching for? I typed in Wii and saw 20%...

Just keep refreshing. I typed in xbox and kept refreshing and it went from 8% to 25%

Wow, this is freaking hawt again!!!! Must not click submit...

EDIT: Plus I have a 8% coupon!!! woot!

nice, very random this time though. I refreshed and it went from 8 to 7 to none to 25 :p

ahhh what do i buy?!?!?!? someone tell me what to buy!!! frenzy!!!!

just as a note, sometimes it's on the side!!! it's not like before, not always on the top!!! the only 25% i saw was on the right side.

Frick where was this a week ago ??? :(

Thanks for the heads up though, had some stuff i needed to pick up :)

F the OP. I dont have the money to spend. But this economy has to come up somehow.....:D

If your looking for a reason to spend money.....think to yourself......your saving the economy. :D

I use the term xbox as the poster suggested and it came up. It doesn't necessarily have to appear in the top "ad box". Check the right side too, that's where I found it.

Awesome, thanks. A few refreshes on the word xbox and the 25% came up. Canceled my just-placed-two-hours ago newegg order for a refurb Harmony 720 remote ($79.99) and some fans and got the remote on ebay instead ($86 - $21 cashback),

Thanks!

Hmm, the usual cashback logo at the top of the eBay page doesn't show up..

Showed up for me. Just bought an i7 920 from buy.com on ebay with free shipping for $279.99.

So will probably be:
$279.99 - 8% - 25% = 193.19

Hopefully no issues...

Showing pending for $70.

So maybe even:

$279.99 - 8% - $70 = 187.59 :D *crosses fingers*

confirmed, just bought an adjustable cam gear for my car.

as a side effect a tent seems to have popped up in my lap.

Showed up for me. Just bought an i7 920 from buy.com on ebay with free shipping for $279.99.

So will probably be:
$279.99 - 8% - 25% = 193.19

Hopefully no issues...

I pulled this off over christmas and everything went smoothly :)

anyone know if this works on the options where its buyitnow or best offer?

man it was working fine but for some reason the 25 % ad disappeared from the top of the ebay page,just when i was about to buy :mad:

Back