eBay is at it again! 15% Off any purchase via the eBay App!

Twinsen

Weaksauce
allxeEz.jpg

Seems to me eBay is thirsty this Spring. They HAVE to be making a killing with all these sales.

Any good deals on a Nintendo Switch? The last few times they did this there were some decent prices but the stores all raised their prices and now charge sales tax. I can get it from B&H for about $10 more. Preference for a Gray one.

It's dead. I thought it was 11PM. That will teach me to wait for the wife's approval before spending large amounts of money.

I have $160+ ebay bucks this quarter. Man Ebay is awesome anymore for purchases. 15% ebay bucks 2 weeks ago and then three 15% off coupons.. Must need to hit some big numbers for an acquisition or something.

I have $160+ ebay bucks this quarter. Man Ebay is awesome anymore for purchases. 15% ebay bucks 2 weeks ago and then three 15% off coupons.. Must need to hit some big numbers for an acquisition or something.
Don't forget that 20% coupon within the last couple of weeks ;)

Yea these coupons are crazy right now.. I decided to rebuild my primary ESXi server, so I picked up an ASRock Rack dual 2011v3 mobo, 2x 2667v3's, and some Samsung 32GB DDR4 ECC Reg RAM.

giphy.gif

Sucks that it was only purchases greater than $50... item I needed was $48.64 :(. Good on eBay though, really helping the consumer out.

Thanks.

There's another 15% coupon today (PSPRINGBF) but the selection it applies to is pretty limited.

for sure....I was looking at a $600 helmet when I saw the coupon....then I decided not to buy it..saved $600..:)
Hahah unfortunately, I have to buy products for work on eBay weekly. Saves my company some money and makes me look better ;D

FYI - the eBay Bucks earn period just reset so anyone with earned Bucks will get your certificate in a couple of days. New earning period is now started. I'm getting a decent bit this time. :)

bucks.jpg

How do you guys hear about these deals? I miss them every time.

How do you guys hear about these deals? I miss them every time.

Try to check this forum fairly often. I do, and at one time I fell off the boat and missed some really good deals that were mentioned...

Other than that, if you don't mind getting some spam mail from eBay directly they'll send you notifications.

With these recent Spring coupon codes, they've been having it plastered on the home page of eBay as well.

Try to check this forum fairly often. I do, and at one time I fell off the boat and missed some really good deals that were mentioned...

Other than that, if you don't mind getting some spam mail from eBay directly they'll send you notifications.

With these recent Spring coupon codes, they've been having it plastered on the home page of eBay as well.
That's most likely Ebay's end-game outcome from running these promos, to try and train people to frequently check their website.

Here's to hoping they have another site-wide coupon code. Just got my eBay bucks certificate.

Back