eBay Fall 10% Coupon is here

And it look to me like the 30% off at Ebay is over? :mad:

It's not over with, but it seems to be random when it shows up. I had to open the link to ebay from live.com about 70 times in tabs before it finally would show up. Once it had shown up though it came up every time after that. Oh and I wasn't able to get it by doing the sony ps3 search, but it did eventually work when I searched for "wii."

I cannot get the 30% cashback thing to work to save my life....I've followed instructions to the letter and even tried to be sneaky with no luck. Dumping cookies/cache doesn't work either.:mad:

I cannot get the 30% cashback thing to work to save my life....I've followed instructions to the letter and even tried to be sneaky with no luck. Dumping cookies/cache doesn't work either.:mad:

Don't give up. It looks to be working regularly again as I am having no problem bringing it up first try every time now.

I gave it a try for the heck of it. Didn't work as it is tied to a PayPal account. Thanks for the heads up, anyways.

just to let everyone know that testing the coupon via the BIN auctions is a great way to figure it out.

Badass! This works for me in conjunction with the 30% live cashback. This is awesome, considering I only have 7 feedback on ebay and have never sold anything on ebay, ever...:D

Thanks OP!

Wow I got the coupon and I've only sold 3 items on ebay, and purchased 2, and that was a year ago!

Anyway I can get a 4870 x2? I tried one auction that had the "buy it now" (clicky)

but was greeted with a nice "This item is not eligible for a Microsoft cashback offer, because it is not listed on eBay.com or eBay Motors."

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow I got the coupon and I've only sold 3 items on ebay, and purchased 2, and that was a year ago!

Anyway I can get a 4870 x2? I tried one auction that had the "buy it now" (clicky)

but was greeted with a nice "This item is not eligible for a Microsoft cashback offer, because it is not listed on eBay.com or eBay Motors."

Probably because you're attempting to purchase it on the NCIX ebay store. Try an independent seller.

Better yet, buy a pair of headphones you doofus :p

edit: holy shit! I'm all over this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Triple-Rec...14&_trkparms=72:1406|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

I can has tubes :D

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I wonder if it depends on what type of PayPal account the user of the coupon has. I only have a Personal account that is only tied to my credit card.

eBay directly sends them to certain accounts. I've only gotten it once on both of my accounts, and was only e-mailed for one of those.

Yay just got a 4gb sodimm kit of my laptop for $24 after cashback and this coupon! yayyy

just to let everyone know that testing the coupon via the BIN auctions is a great way to figure it out.

Not really - I tried it, got through and logged into paypal and then it came back and said the coupon was associated with another email address. Oh well - the 30% cash back made it worthwhile for me.

Durr, just tried the coupon, no go. Was not recognized :(

I wish if ebay was going to do these kinds of promos they'd do them for everyone! I think I've only actually gotten 1 of these coupons. And at the time there was nothing I wanted or needed. Now that I actually bought something, that 10% would have been great.

Durr, just tried the coupon, no go. Was not recognized :(

I wish if ebay was going to do these kinds of promos they'd do them for everyone! I think I've only actually gotten 1 of these coupons. And at the time there was nothing I wanted or needed. Now that I actually bought something, that 10% would have been great.

I'm surprised they aren't. The code is shown on the main ebay page

On what date did the coupon get sent out? i dont think i got one :(.

I was trying to use the 30% off lastnight to get a Canon 5D camera, but it doesnt seem to be eligible....

On what date did the coupon get sent out? i dont think i got one :(.

I was trying to use the 30% off lastnight to get a Canon 5D camera, but it doesnt seem to be eligible....

Has to be BIN and using ebay's checkout system.

if anyone has a 10% code they dont want, can i have it? Please PM me...thanks.

i use ebay all the time, and i have NEVER received one of these codes in my email. what gives?

same here, i have been on ebay since 98 and have bought & sold over six grand worth of stuff and in all that time i got one coupon that saved me like ten bucks.

I believe all 10% codes are the same but they apply to only certain PayPal accounts.

Bingo!

The code is only applied to specific, eligible, accounts.

well i take back what I said. I tried the coupon, it applied successfully, but when confirming payment...it told me I couldn't use it. Why they hell are they being so selective?

well i take back what I said. I tried the coupon, it applied successfully, but when confirming payment...it told me I couldn't use it. Why they hell are they being so selective?

I don't know why they are being so stingy. My only thought about why I got one is that I hadn't used my account for like 5 months so maybe they were trying to get me to come back and spend some money.

I'm unsure what the criteria is for doling them out, but they probably limit them, because 10% is probably as much or more than the profit they get from a sale using paypal.

Now if I could just get vendor to bundle a bunch of things together in a single auction.....:D

Why they hell are they being so selective?

Why not?

It's their ballgame.

There seems to be no reason for their criteria, but maybe I'm just missing it.

It just seems to be the luck of the draw.

I know if it was depending on "living right", I'd be left out! :D

Why not?

It's their ballgame.

There seems to be no reason for their criteria, but maybe I'm just missing it.

It just seems to be the luck of the draw.

I know if it was depending on "living right", I'd be left out! :D

I guess I am more upset about being left in the dark on how these are selected. During the summer when they had at least 2 10% coupons back2back..month2month, I was chosen, but now, when I would really use it..dang...oh well....

Guys, I received the coupon notice in my ebay account, not via email. Have you checked there?

I have two paypal accounts I use, and the coupon worked on the account I registered back in 2004, but not one the one I opened a month ago. No idea what their criteria is really.

Just used it tonight combined with the 30% cash back to mark an ati 4870 down to $180 :D

so is this coupon valid for more than 1 time use on the same paypal/ebay account?

just worked for me, thanks OP!

wondering if i can buy something else with it too.

So if it says the coupon is linked to another account and you're denied, there's no workaround? We're just SOL then?

Back