Ebay Buyers - Possible 35% CASHBACK from Microsoft

I just purchased a eVGA GTX260 192 core from Mwave on ebay and received instant cashback.

Got it at $172. Not too shabby.

Just got a Dell Inspiron 1525 for under $402...well cashback is still pending and it BETTER go through.

I noticed in the terms and conditions that you need a verified paypal account. Have any banned ebay users been able to use the same old paypal account with a new ebay account without being banned?

I'm new to buying using cashback. i had a question:

when i buy from ebay using cashback and paypal, will i see my 30% discount added immediately or would i have to wait 60 days? (as microsoft on their website states)

thanks to all that reply

I'm new to buying using cashback. i had a question:

when i buy from ebay using cashback and paypal, will i see my 30% discount added immediately or would i have to wait 60 days? (as microsoft on their website states)

thanks to all that reply

Some people are receiving instant cashback. If you don't get instant, then you have to wait 60 days. It seems to be random.

You will see how much cashback you will be getting back (whether instant or not) when you are going to purchase the item.

Anybody know if the 12 purchase limit is still in place?

The Live FAQ mentions nothing of it, just the $2500 cap. The ebay FAQ mentions a 12 purchase limit but i'm not sure when their FAQ was last updated...

Thank you in advance,

The Live FAQ mentions nothing of it, just the $2500 cap. The ebay FAQ mentions a 12 purchase limit but i'm not sure when their FAQ was last updated...

Thank you in advance,

I think it is. I logged into an old ebay account by accident on my last purchase and it told me I had exceeded my limit towards the end of the checkout process. Just make a new ebay account.

30% today, hooray! I love cashback! :D

Just got my first set of funds released to me today in my PP acct...I think I will let money pool up in there instead of sending to bank, because it IS holiday season, and I don't want to have fees eat me.

No pending trades either, so no unscrupulous sellers/buyers yanking my balance :)

Thank you in advance,

As far as I know it is. You are not limited to regular cashback purchases (from sites other than ebay) but you still only get 12 a year for ebay purchases.

I think it is. I logged into an old ebay account by accident on my last purchase and it told me I had exceeded my limit towards the end of the checkout process. Just make a new ebay account.
Thank you Ender and Japanse Gorilla

Do you know if i have to create a new Live account by any chance? Would like to avoid it if i can but no biggie otherwise.

I'm assuming i don't have to create a new paypal account (the horror!)

Off topic: Got my first instant cashback today from a textbook purchase - nifty!

Also, apparently 'buy' on eBay (buy.com) can get cashback now too. Sorry if its old news!

Off topic: Got my first instant cashback today from a textbook purchase - nifty!

Also, apparently 'buy' on eBay (buy.com) can get cashback now too. Sorry if its old news!
Ya, I noticed that couple days ago. Saw it in the item sub-title and was surprised to see the seller as buy. Looks like they saw the popularity of it and decided to skip their 3rd-party checkout in hopes of grabbing more sales. I'm sure they will too, as they have some of the lower BIN prices with free shipping

I just snagged a nintendo ds lite for $75 + $6.50 shipping, which should be $59 after 30% cashback. No instant cashback for me though. My only concern is that the deal seems too good to be true, but I guess that's what paypal protection is for.

Ya, I noticed that couple days ago. Saw it in the item sub-title and was surprised to see the seller as buy. Looks like they saw the popularity of it and decided to skip their 3rd-party checkout in hopes of grabbing more sales. I'm sure they will too, as they have some of the lower BIN prices with free shipping

Yeah, I just hope it takes a bit longer or something for it to show up in MS Cashback - my other purchases showed up instantly in Cashback. Don't want to deal with customer service if I don't have too.

Just picked up a 9cell Battery for my T61p. Was 65 then with 10% off and 30% cashback I saved 25 bucks!

anyone else having issues with this today. Can't get any EBAY hits back. Is it possible that it is over? :(

OK this is bizarre. Same PC works with IE does not work in FF. Wonder if MS put the hex on Firefox

There's a GTX 260 on eBay with 30% Cashback.

You must pay with PayPal to get your Microsoft cashback
This item is eligible for cashback, but this seller doesn't use eBay checkout. Since you won't be completing your purchase on eBay, it's very important that you remember to pay with PayPal.

So I have to manually pay through PayPal? How will the Cashback program know about it?

200 dollars is less then 14 days away =)

paypal processing is in the process.

So I have to manually pay through PayPal? How will the Cashback program know about it?

Im guessing its buy.com

You dont have to manually pay, it takes you to paypal and CB knows. At least thats how my 2 buy.com purchases went.

That's exactly what it said when I purchase 2 x 640GB (aaks) hard drive from buy.com. When i bought it was very worry that the cashback didn't go through. How did they know? I'm still not sure. But if you go into your My Ebay and check your messages you should see a message saying click on "get cashback" or something similar. When you log into your live.com with your live id you should see your cashback in "pending" mode. Mine is still in Pending mode. Not sure how long it will be in pending mode.

Paypal doesn't charge a free for the Cashback rewards being put into your Paypal account, right?

seems it's back to 25%. Damn knew I should have bought earlier today. That's gonna cost me @ $15 on the 70-300mm lens I was looking at. :(

Hopefully around Christmas or in the New Year it will go back up to 30 or 35 percent again.. that's when I plan on doing an Intel i7 build.

A week ago it was at 30%. How else could one get a 1GB 4870 for $165? 30% off + 10% off coupon = .6 x $275 = $165

I'm happy, to say the least.

Nice, it looks like you can still get 25% if you follow the link to the "hot spot" Ebay store.

Ya, looks like you have to be creative to get 25% now. Try clicking one of the alternate ebay banner links, look closely enough and you might see a banner with 25%

I just typed "S Video" into live search and found a 25% banner to Slicon Valley's ebay store. I clicked their banner, ignored their ebay store and proceeeded onto ebay proper, and the 25% banner came along with me :cool:

Back