Ebay Buyers - Possible 35% CASHBACK from Microsoft

interesting. Make sure that the amount was for over $5. they don't bother till you rack up $5. Call up cashback (they do have a customer service number, believe it or not). THey are very nice. i always get mine in 7 days or less. i honestly DOUBT it will come back soon. Sorry guys.

I requested some of my Cashback on Dec. 18 and Dec. 20 and received both within four days. The following Cashback requests were similar in time (beginning of January).

What was the amount for?

$124.75

interesting. Make sure that the amount was for over $5. they don't bother till you rack up $5. Call up cashback (they do have a customer service number, believe it or not). THey are very nice. i always get mine in 7 days or less. i honestly DOUBT it will come back soon. Sorry guys.

I'm very familiar with the process; have received many cashbacks already. Only stating that these last few have taken an extra long time to get paid out.

I've gotten $450 in cashhback so far, and got $25 pending I'll be able to get that in a few days...

cashbackfailed.jpg

anyone ever get something like this?

FAIL

hehe sorry. what you can do is check out how and why paypal is denying tings. give cashback and paypal a call. then, give me 10% for helping you ;).

but seriously if they don't like your paypal, find out why, find out what you need to do, and find out how to do it, fast!

I like the way they changed Cashback - no more requesting it. Now is goes straight to my PayPal account with no ~7 day wait.

I like the way they changed Cashback - no more requesting it. Now is goes straight to my PayPal account with no ~7 day wait.

Same here...didn't request (forgot it was due), and then it was in my paypal account with no issues.

Call Microsoft and navigate through their automated 5000 layer phone sub-directories. :p

I don;t have to call Microsoft eventually paid it after keep trying. Thanks Microsoft i LOVE YOU.:D

keep in mind that Failed comes up alot if you buy alot of the same thing... they aren't stupid, DONT RESELL lol

any idea if this is comign back with the 30 percent? PM me if u kno please ;)

yay for anna.

yeah...MS just laid off 5000 customers. props to all of us who took advantage of it. i think this deal is dead.

my only regret is that i didn't buy more stuff...

Eh I got $450 back... GTX280 for $300 (Back when it was $450 new) 4870x2 for $380 (Sold for $425) ... 4870 for $220, sold for about that...

I don't think they thought it through well enough before they started offering it...

I've got $0 pending and $0 cash back from my TigerDirect purchase last week. I've emailed them several times and used the help forms on the cashback website.. so far I just get automated responses. yay..

My $109 is supposed to clear on Thursday of this week. We shall see if it actually does or not.

yeah...MS just laid off 5000 customers. props to all of us who took advantage of it. i think this deal is dead.

Live cashback is still going strong everywhere except Ebay - so it's definitely not dead. It's probably more up to Ebay than Microsoft.

This is weird. One of my cashbacks for 2$ bills cleared 60 days and it was immediately deposited into my PP. I didnt even have to request for it. Not complaining or nothing, just first time this happened.

Yes, in my case for some reason it failed 5 times before it finally landed in my paypal account. No follow up was required on my part.

thanks for the help guys, after a few days of patient waiting - almost all of my cashback items have cleared into my paypal account.

go microsoft, and here's to hoping it comes back next holiday season :)

thanks for the help guys, after a few days of patient waiting - almost all of my cashback items have cleared into my paypal account.

go microsoft, and here's to hoping it comes back next holiday season :)

glad it worked it out for you.

Well I have 2 right now, one is pending for tomrrow and 1 was supposed to go through today and I got this:

The status said Failed:

Failed:
We've encounterd a problem depositing your cashback reward into the PayPal account that you used for your eBay purchase. But we will keep trying.]

WTF!

Failed:
We've encounterd a problem depositing your cashback reward into the PayPal account that you used for your eBay purchase. But we will keep trying

I have one stuck on that as well, but only for $25.00.

About 10 of my others completed just fine with no issues.

This is weird. One of my cashbacks for 2$ bills cleared 60 days and it was immediately deposited into my PP. I didnt even have to request for it. Not complaining or nothing, just first time this happened.
Same here. I had $200 coming from a laptop purchase and when I signed in to get it rewarded, it said already rewarded. Luckily I checked my Paypal and it was already in there...don't know why they started doing this.

I am getting the Failed for several of my cashabcks, I hope they clear like the previous posters. If not I will update my post!

Same here. I had $200 coming from a laptop purchase and when I signed in to get it rewarded, it said already rewarded. Luckily I checked my Paypal and it was already in there...don't know why they started doing this.

Started doing this quite some time ago.You should have received an eBay message the moment you qualified for Cashback informing you that the money will be deposited directly into your PayPal account.

Bump

Hurry, cashback is back and @ 25% right now

Try searching for xbox, might need to refresh it a few times, look for the ebay link on the top and right sides.

Back