Ebay $3 off code PERKS4ME, good until 5/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefJoe

Limp Gawd
I'm not a new customer at all, but it let me place an order for some machine screws, nuts, and washers with the code PERKS4ME, but the code was only advertised on ebay's scroll on a browser without account cookies.
---------------------------------

Who’s Eligible for the Coupon?

This coupon is intended for customers first purchase on eBay. Please be sure you are a registered customer and shipping to an address within the US, CA, Latin America or the Caribbean.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERKS4ME
  3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on May 2, 2019

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a $3 discount off a minimum purchase of $3.01 valid from 12:00 AM Pacific Time on April 29, 2019 until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on May 2, 2019. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com, ebay.ca, or cafr.ebay.ca.

Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Stamps, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use per account or household.

I knew I forgot to post this here. Worked for me too, even with an existing ebay account. Just can't use it twice or use it as an ebay guest. Got a cheap ssd for the cost of shipping! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back