Ebay 25% off Coupon: Max Cap $25. No Min

Chance_P

[H]ard|Gawd
Only applies to certain sellers. Sorry guys didn't know the details when I posted this.

Ebay 25% off Coupon: Max Cap $25. No Min
What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 25% discount, valid from 8:00 AM PT on November 29, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on December 1, 2018. No minimum purchase required. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) on ebay.com. Eligible items are items with a 25% discount coupon available through the offer code PSAVE25 displayed at checkout. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $25. Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans.
How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Eligible items will have the coupon code PSAVE25 displayed on the checkout page.
2. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM PT on December 1, 2018.
3. Check the box next to PSAVE25 or enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVE25

Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:

Coupon can be used once per eBay account, within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018...72116.html

Last edited:
Yeah slightly underwhelming, really wanted to get the U2717D with a nice coupon. Looks like I will be saving money.

I've got plenty of stuff that add up to under $100 I'll grab. Sucks that its limited to $25 but honestly it's still a pretty hot deal IMO.

This is pretty good for media actually. Might pickup some limited edition vinyls with this :p

it's live. what is discounted? everything i added isnt.
Yeah, I went through several items from different sellers and it says "This code can't be applied to your order."

Yeah fine print for 'eligible items' must be one heckuva small list lol.
Now I'm starting to see why the 25% thread was deleted on SD. This coupon was dead before it even started.

Item has to have the code displayed on the checkout page to use it, I went though a number of things on my wish list and none of them had it, tried adding manually just in case, and it says it can't be applied. As others have said, seems to be a very small list of eligible items, which I don't think you can even know as they don't link what is included and what is excluded anywhere that I can find.

i found the "list" of eligible items. its only applies to items being sold by sellers that use ebays managed payments.

ooooh - it only works on items from sellers who have stopped accepting paypal and only take ebay's new payment service

wow shady move ebay

really regret not using that last 15%, there may never be another now

Guess it has to have the coupon listen in the auction/sale? tried it on a couple of items with no luck.

Edit: Didn't work for me, but still thumbs up for your attempt and hopefully was useful to some.

Last edited:
Sorry for starting the hype train over a shitty coupon. Classic eBay.

I am sure someone can use it, discount is a discount. Sad it can't be used on everything, but such is life.

Back