eBay 15% sitewide May 4th 8am - 4pm PST

$666.66 limit. Time to stimulate the economy b*tches!

200.gif

Is there a monitor flavor of the moment that would be ideal with the this? 27 or 32" 2k with decent framerate?

Great timing - was in the market for a camera. Sorry guy on CraigsList :/

Last edited:
Just dropped for an Acer curved 1440 monitor, what else did you guys get? I bet those i7-8700ks are getting picked up.

Just dropped for an Acer curved 1440 monitor, what else did you guys get? I bet those i7-8700ks are getting picked up.
I'd love to pick up a monitor. Looked at Acer predator xb271hu but some descriptions have it as an ips, other as a tn panel?

Bought a Sandisk microsd 400GB from adoramacamera for $165.71 after the coupon. Thanks for the heads up.. not like i really need this though.. lol

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
i ended up getting my kid a Demarini cf zen bat for $216. Beats the hell out of the $349 MSRP

Thanks for the heads up, had been waiting for this and almost missed it again. Picked up a mirrorless camera backup I had been needing.

Some items of note, the shuckable 8TB WD is avalible on ebay, making it only $144.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WD-easysto...98ffe526d3&AdChoicePreference=true&rmvSB=true

Not to mention the 1TB Samsung PM961 (more or less the 960 EVO), which are OEM drives and NVMe, very very fast for super cheap with this discount, as they were already good deals to start with. Often times being $100 cheaper than the 960 before the code.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
A few of the auctions I was eye-balling ended early and the sellers mysteriously relisted and raised their price by about 15%...

Looks like they changed the time, we still have an hour or so:

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on May 4, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PMAY4TH

I used it for a $200 busted GTX 1080 I had planned on refurbing...worked...then an hour later my payment cancelled for no reason and the site went all screwy and wouldn't let me repurchase. Someone else snatched it up within minutes of the site working again...I just got RMA approval from EVGA...awesome. Thanks eBay.

tried buying some tires, it kept asking me to log into paypal, and wouldnt let me input ANY codes

site mustve been getting hammered

tried buying some tires, it kept asking me to log into paypal, and wouldnt let me input ANY codes

site mustve been getting hammered

You're fucking telling me!!! Site decided it wanted to be all screwy, Buy it Now and Bid buttons kept disappearing, right as I found a broken GTX 1080 for $190...I finally was able to buy it but PayPal said it wasn't working so I used my PP Debit card...bam...bought...Order Confirmation pops up...only the site was still showing it as available? I got no email confirmation or anything but it showed in my Purchase History as bought. I ended up getting the serial from the picture on the back of the card, right? Went a head and started a RMA...GOT APPROVED FROM EVGA...I go to check the order status (was still showing as payment pending) only to see that the order just got cancelled...go to rebuy...still available!!!...site's working fine now OF COURSE...hit FINISH ORDER...SORRY IT'S BEEN BOUGHT ALREADY!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now...my $190 1080 that I bought that's already been approved for RMA went to someone else because of their shit site.

Yep...looks like I'm stuck with this GTX 750 for a while longer now...goddamn I'm FUCKING LIVID!!! What the fuck...just my luck. I knew it wasn't going to work out and look what happened, just too goddamn good to be true.

I swear, I don't believe in a higher being or hocus pocus and shit, but luck? I'm believing in it more and more each day, just sucks that I'm on the bad side of it.

F96gSlX.jpg

t0AyOg2.jpg

t0AyOg2

Site was literally working perfectly fine for me all day as I've been looking at GPU's all day...the moment I find something it has to fuck up and screw me. I wish eBay were like Amazon so I could fucking raise hell to someone.

Last edited:
...so I scored a busted 1080 I think I can RMA to evga. Like $200. Suprised someone else didn't snatch it up first.:rolleyes:

Winning.

In all seriousness, sorry that happened to you man. It truly was almost a score.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, sorry that happened to you man. It truly was almost a score.

I'm more pissed at the seller honestly, he knew I got it first and that the site was being weird...his response "Sorry you're late someone else got it have a good day!"...yeah go fuck yourself, he knows damn well he could cancel the transaction and relist it for me to rebuy but NOPE! won't do it. I even told him I already had it registered and RMA pending and that the guy that bought it would be shit out of luck...no response.

Just one of those "my life has been pretty down in the dumps" due to several factors the past couple months (especially) and this is just the fucking icing on top.

I ended up with a bit of an impromptu purchase of a Nintendo Switch. Will be good for work trip that's coming up. It was a bit a PITA of removing and re-adding the thing to get the textbox to be enabled to get the PMAY4TH code input.

Hmm I was tempted by some camera lens but ultimately decided against it. Maybe next time.
Thing is, it's very rare to get that $100 limit on these coupons, as they usually max at $50. This is my regret talking now lmao.

Hmm I was tempted by some camera lens but ultimately decided against it. Maybe next time.
Thing is, it's very rare to get that $100 limit on these coupons, as they usually max at $50. This is my regret talking now lmao.

That's exactly what I did; I grabbed a lens for $90 off that I've been eye-balling for a few weeks. =)

I'm more pissed at the seller honestly, he knew I got it first and that the site was being weird...his response "Sorry you're late someone else got it have a good day!"...yeah go fuck yourself, he knows damn well he could cancel the transaction and relist it for me to rebuy but NOPE! won't do it. I even told him I already had it registered and RMA pending and that the guy that bought it would be shit out of luck...no response.
You don't sound entitled at all. :rolleyes:

There is zero reason for a seller to cancel a legit sale just because you had technical problems trying to buy it. None. He gains nothing, and actually his seller level would get dinged for cancelling a legit sale, and the buyer could hit him with neg feedback. It's also a creep move to register someone else's GPU for an RMA before even having it in your hands, nevermind abusing the RMA system. It's not there for third parties to try to buy broken GPU's to try to get new ones.

Also, extremely high chance (virtually guaranteed) that the guy already tried RMA'ing but it failed inspection due to abuse or fraud and EVGA sent it back, so he's dumping it. Which would mean if you got the GPU and it also failed RMA inspection, then you'd then be whining about life being unfair and eBay's full of scammers.

Last edited:
Ebay is so shady these days but sad part is it does open you up to a lot of buyers so I have to stick to it to quickly sell things that wont sell here. They had 8% ebay bucks credit for selling before 4-29. So pretty much all items sold were like paying 2% fee since you get cash back. Now I don't know if those points are pending or what the hell is going on. May be they will show up may be they wont, but there is nothing pending. So no way for me to know if there is anything there pending lol.

Now to this coupon. I was about to use it yesterday and they fucking killed it at 7pm pacific! Really? LOL I am not sure how these guys get away with bait and switch practices so much. Such a shame. The coupon was literally gone well before 5/4 was over. suckers.

Just one of those "my life has been pretty down in the dumps" due to several factors the past couple months (especially) and this is just the fucking icing on top.

Really? You went ahead and registered a GPU for RMA that you didn't even have in your hand. Do you know the seller would be screwed by canceling the order and get dinged and get negative feed back and relist to sell it to you? Really? I wouldn't do it either. Life happens, not my fault you didn't buy in time.

On the other hand seller has the right to be pissed off for you registering that gpu you haven't purchased. Common man, world doesn't work the way you want it to work. I can't believe you admitted everything you shouldn't have done and you will had the balls to tell the seller to pull the item from someone else and relist it for you. ROFL!

It was hard to use even during the sale. The website kept having issues for lots of people

Back