Ebay 15% off $25 or more -- PRONTO15

SamirD

Supreme [H]ardness
Found this on servethehome:
Tomorrow 8-8-2018 eBay.com site wide will have 15% off with minimum purchase of $25 or more. The maximum discount is $100.

Promo Code: PRONTO15

Enjoy!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
is $100 about the largest discount that eBay offers on these deals?

I'd like to buy a $3200 AVR, (Denon x8500h) and it'd be nice if there was a $500 cap on the coupons... I thought there used to be at one time.

Last edited:
Could i win an auction tonight and use the discount tomorrow when its active?

Could i win an auction tonight and use the discount tomorrow when its active?
I have bought things and used promo next day during check out. YMMV but it has always worked for me. Promo is valid during time of checkout. That being said, no idea if we can trust that there will be a promo. Never heard of an ebay promo happening until it was already live.

Odd thing is that I think this might be a legit leak. If you try to use the code now it will give the error:
"Looks like this code isn't ready yet. Please try again later."

Any other time that I have tried to use a code that didn't exist or that was invalid it would simply state that the code was invalid or that it had expired. This would lead me to believe that this code is in the system but not ready to be used yet. We'll find out tomorrow : )

Last edited:
Newegg has Nintendo Switch for $280...-15% = $238.

Worth getting if I have a 3ds ?

is there a time that this code goes active? nothing showing that it is ready yet at 8am est

im gonna grab another 8tb from bestbuy, unless they pull it before the coupon goes live...

Gotta love when I'm watching something on ebay when a promo code comes around and the seller increases the price by the same amount as the code...

Gotta love when I'm watching something on ebay when a promo code comes around and the seller increases the price by the same amount as the code...

yeah, that is when it is good to buy it before and then checkout once the code is live. I usually wait 24 hours or so after winning an auction to checkout for this reason in case one pops up.

is there a time that this code goes active? nothing showing that it is ready yet at 8am est
8AM PT. Pretty sure I'm doing camera lens (or Switch game) and the LG monitor...unless I find a better deal haha.

20 f1.7 or 25 f1.7 - I shoot m43. Depends on whether I'm picky on having it come with retail box or not.

I usually see an email about a code too, so that's why I was surprised to see this code over at servethehome. If it doesn't work at some point then we can call it a dud.

But some great tips and tricks about getting something but not checking out until the coupon is valid. :)

is $100 about the largest discount that eBay offers on these deals?

I'd like to buy a $3200 AVR, (Denon x8500h) and it'd be nice if there was a $500 cap on the coupons... I thought there used to be at one time.
8% ebay bucks times I don't think are capped?

Newegg has Nintendo Switch for $280...-15% = $238.

Worth getting if I have a 3ds ?
make sure you buy zelda too then buy that DLC. zelda nad mario will be the only games you play for the next 150 hours.

what drives are in these things these days?

Still a change of WD reds or are they all white labels now?

Made a purchase on my eBay account, then remembered something else I needed. Was very easy to check out as guest and use code again - FYI.

Thanks! Just picked up a 2TB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe for $625 shipped. Expensive for the storage but these drives are FAST!! It's actually cheaper $/GB than I got the 1TB WD NVMe drive during Prime Day (because of CA tax).

Another snag.... PayPal only allows you to have 10 transactions in a single purchase. In other words, if you have 15 items in your cart from 15 different sellers, you will only be able to buy 10 of them at once. So if the same 15 items but from 12 different sellers, you just have to work it ahead of time and delete the lowest cost items from your cart until you are down to 10 sellers max. Still a good deal but something to be aware of.

Back