Ebay 15% off $25 or more -- PRONTO15

Another snag.... PayPal only allows you to have 10 transactions in a single purchase. In other words, if you have 15 items in your cart from 15 different sellers, you will only be able to buy 10 of them at once. So if the same 15 items but from 12 different sellers, you just have to work it ahead of time and delete the lowest cost items from your cart until you are down to 10 sellers max. Still a good deal but something to be aware of.
Of you could just use this trick that I've also had to use before when I forgot something. :oops:
Made a purchase on my eBay account, then remembered something else I needed. Was very easy to check out as guest and use code again - FYI.

Vega 16gb Frontier Edition?? (Used)

$536 after coupon code and shipping

Probably doesn't make more sense to get this over a Vega 64, but 16gb of HBM2 does not come cheap these days...

R9 Nano (Used)

$230 after coupon code and shipping

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bought a ShotLock QuickDrawer 200M Solo-Vault mechanical lock gun safe for $118.32. Pretty damn good deal. It'll replace my bedroom handgun safe that has a electronic lock which I found to suck when I was doing a safe inventory and the battery died :facepalm::banghead:

This is getting tough not buying a video card. I'm doing VR racing sims (Project Cars 2 and iRacing) on a 1060 6GB. Here's what you can get a new video card for:

1070 - $285
1070 Ti - $319
1080 - $385
1080 Ti - $553

What's a guy to do?

This is getting tough not buying a video card. I'm doing VR racing sims (Project Cars 2 and iRacing) on a 1060 6GB. Here's what you can get a new video card for:

1070 - $285
1070 Ti - $319
1080 - $385
1080 Ti - $553

What's a guy to do?

I'm in the same boat... I'm holding out till we hear more about the new cards. Less than two weeks away!!

1070 - $285
1070 Ti - $319
1080 - $385
1080 Ti - $553

What's a guy to do?

1080TI - if you can swing it - it's really a fantastic card. You're doing VR -- you need the horsepower.

I'm thinking 1080 Ti. I can get a used one for about $440, also.

When the 1180 launches, it's probably going to be around $700. I'm guessing it will be near 1080 Ti performance, right? Good luck getting one, and for $150 less, I'm thinking a new 1080 Ti (EVGA) should be a good choice.

I've got a few hours to think....

Alright, sorry for posting so much about this. I think I'm going to jump on the $649 EVGA 1080 Ti directly from EVGA. My question is, this will be eligable for the step-up program, correct? If so, will I get the full $650 step up credit, or will I only get $552? You'd think EVGA would only see that I paid the $649 for it.

I've been thinking all day if there is anything I need/want right now (within reason) and can't come up with anything to buy with this discount.

This happens every. single. time. that eBay has they site-wide coupon.

I've been thinking all day if there is anything I need/want right now (within reason) and can't come up with anything to buy with this discount.

This happens every. single. time. that eBay has they site-wide coupon.
I’m in the same boat. I added 2 of the 8TB drives to my cart, but decided against it. I have 5TB drives in my NAS now, and they have 1TB free and I probably have a lot of cleanup I could do. I talked myself out of spending money on an upgrade I didn’t need, even if it was a great deal.

My co-worker snagged an EVGA 1060 3GB for 146$ out the door. Not bad at all for a 1080p Fortnite card

I was going to get the 1080 Ti direct from EVGA for $649 ($553) but had to quickly run to the store. I got back home, and sold out. I then saw the same card, used, for $493 + $25 shipping. After discount, $438 shipped. That's $115 less than a new one. I can live with that. I snagged it. I'm PUMPED!

Before I pulled the trigger I quickly checked completed auctions from today for EVGA 1080 Ti's and the one I got was the cheapest, by about $30. That made my decision very easy.

Last edited:
Saw a 1070 for under 250 and a 1080 for under 300. I'm broke so I just bought a new router.

Damm you ebay and your sales,you won again.
Got me a Gsync 2560x1440 165 hz panel and a nice M.2 ssd and saved $100+ in guest and ebay name.
Worst part I do not need or wanted either one but these deals are good.

Also for kicker my bank had 25% of on gift cards ,I used my points from credit card so I bought a bunch of amazon cards for the 25% off.What a day of sales and all from my basement LOL.

Alright, sorry for posting so much about this. I think I'm going to jump on the $649 EVGA 1080 Ti directly from EVGA. My question is, this will be eligable for the step-up program, correct? If so, will I get the full $650 step up credit, or will I only get $552? You'd think EVGA would only see that I paid the $649 for it.

Yes, it will be eligible for step up since you bought it directly from EVGA and as long you register the card within 14 days. EVGA only take into account how much you pay less shipping and tax into account.

I picked up a 6 pack of Avago SFP+ SR for $20.61 after coupon, as well as some connectx-3 10Gbit/s cards for $22.90 shipped ea after discount. Win!

The listings I wanted sold right as the coupon went live...so I bought nothing lmao.

Just note that just because they have the cards in stock for sale, it doesn't mean they will have them available for the step-up program. Once you're in the queue you're fine. It can take as long as it takes. I would expect a line though. I used this when upgrading my 680 to a 780 when they first released. I think I started close to 200th in line and it took months until I was able to get my new card. Not saying it will be like this time, but something that could happen.

Picked up 8gb of DDR3L for $47. Going to upgrade a 2012 macbook pro. (Will be replacing the 5400rpm HDD with an SSD as well!) Thanks OP!

Back