Easy to win...Cranium Family Fun board Game. 20,000 prizes

Fuck this, haven't won after maybe 12 trys. This game isn't going to let me follow family values, now if you'll excuse me, Im going to have sex with a prostitute

OuTLaWzSm said:
Fuck this, haven't won after maybe 12 trys. This game isn't going to let me follow family values, now if you'll excuse me, Im going to have sex with a prostitute

Lol, werd I haven't one once yet either. Which ones do you guys pick when you win? I've tried every possible combo and haven't won yet.

What version of cranium you get?? are the questions hard like the adult cranium game? or are they for kids as well?

GisMO said:
What version of cranium you get?? are the questions hard like the adult cranium game? or are they for kids as well?
its a family version. pretty cool to play with younger kids since its geared to be more "educational" but fun. like one of hte 4 categories you have to create clay objects for your partner to guess. i think ill get drunk and play it sometime this week

Finally won one...idk if the patterns are the same everyday but I won by picking the V pattern = top 2 and the bottom middle one. Good luck to others.

I finally won! I tried the V shape like czech09 did when he won.

I'll be giving this to my little brother, I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

haha guys... the pieces thing is NOTHING. its already determined for you if you won or not as soon as you click "Play". this is proven by the fact theres a button that you can press to skip the clay part and see if you won or not directly.

aznjosh said:
haha guys... the pieces thing is NOTHING. its already determined for you if you won or not as soon as you click "Play". this is proven by the fact theres a button that you can press to skip the clay part and see if you won or not directly.

I'd say that's possible, but what if they have one formation a day? I mean if they have different ones I could see that but since me and the guy above won with the same formation in the same day, that does bring some questions up...Either way good luck to the rest, I'll get my roomates to play me in this when they're drunk.

czech09 said:
I'd say that's possible, but what if they have one formation a day? I mean if they have different ones I could see that but since me and the guy above won with the same formation in the same day, that does bring some questions up...Either way good luck to the rest, I'll get my roomates to play me in this when they're drunk.

uhh, what i said is 100% true. if you read the game information, the way you win is if you're the first one to play on the time that they set a game to be won. so say they set a cranium game to be won at 8am. if you're the first one to play at 8am, then you're the winner.
and i quote "5. Instant Win Game and Drawings. Instant Win Game: If you are a potential winner of an Instant Win Game prize, you will automatically receive a notification message at the email address you used to register. Twenty Thousand (20,000) random, computer generated winning times will be created, one for each prize of the Instant Win Game. If you are the first person to play the Game at or after one (1) of the winning times, you will be a potential Instant Win Game winner."

i opened mine up yesterday and played with the cranium clay for about an hour, then read some of the cards. some of them were pretty interisting

definetly a sweet deal for free

i finally won one after ~200 tries, even skipped the clay choosing part..... WOOT!!! :D

Edit: Holy crap to the 10th power, I actually got it!!!!! Was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight..... pretty high quality, too..... DOUBLE WOOT!!!!!!!!!! :D

I always played at 2am or so and never won in 10-15 tries. The first time I tried during normal hours, I won. I think it was around 4PM. It didnt matter what ones you picked, so I just clicked the links on the bottom. That was about 10 days ago and the game came yesterday by fedex. Now to find some people to play this with....

Back