Easy to win...Cranium Family Fun board Game. 20,000 prizes

i win :)

hopefully i actually get it. i am picturing a drunken game night around dorm :)

thanks for the linkage!

wow, i tried with 6 emails, didn't get anything
i have great luck...
well, thanks anyways :p

3/5 chance... bleh...

tried 3 times, didnt win...

its just all a guessing game... all probability and luck. thanks though

I used all 17 of my emails, not 1 worked. ALWAYS forst two match, then third is spider, damn spider!!!!! shit FUCK bitches! My family is going to be so dysfuctional now, my daughter's going to get STD's and my son's going to join a gang, smoke weed, and probably get shot, thanks cranium.

BrOoKLyNx said:
I used all 17 of my emails, not 1 worked. ALWAYS forst two match, then third is spider, damn spider!!!!! shit FUCK bitches! My family is going to be so dysfuctional now, my daughter's going to get STD's and my son's going to join a gang, smoke weed, and probably get shot, thanks cranium.
I read the official rules. It isn't based on what you click, but rather when you go. Apparently they randomly preselect some times and the next person after that time passes who goes wins. My wife won, so I can quit now.

nice nice...second time is a charm :) will arive on my doorstep in a week :)

When I did it, it says something at the bottom of the flash screen like "skip and see if you won" or something. I clicked that, and it went directly to the "You won!" page. Maybe that helps....probably not.

Congratulations!
You've won The Family Fun Game!

Get ready to laugh and high-five as your family works together to solve puzzles, sketch, act, flip frogs, and more! Your free game will arrive on your doorstep in about a week.

We hope you enjoy your game and, most of all, we hope you enjoy playing together as a family.

yulp.

i'm 2/5...these are going to make gifts for my little cousins/nephew/nieces....i usually don't get them much but i can give this to them...cool! thanks

i have the regular Cranium game and it is lots of fun to play with a big group of friends

thanks for the find ttp...i've only been here a few days but it seems to me you should upgrade your "princess" to queen...you find lots of great stuff

Tried 1 week straight with my 17 emails at different times, i've dedicated and wasted about 10 hours of my life to try to win this, and I'm posting this because i know you sickos out there love it when others have misery, so here, divulge yourself in my misery, you human scumbags. I hate my life and my family sure as hell hates me....so sad ,this game could have saved us......

Youre right it is soo soo sad! :p
I only played twice and won each time.Oooh speaking of which Ive gotta call my folks and tell em to keep an eye out for a package! :D

BrOoKLyNx said:

Ya that is actually what happened to me... :rolleyes:

Ya... I won once, about a week ago, but I haven't won since, and I've tried every day lol... Maybe they gave away most :x

I CANT win, ive been playing for 2 WHOLE weeks now, its always the first TWo care the Same and the LAST ONE isnt!!!!

got mine today. along with my lamb cookbook, ore ida fries coupon and ANOTHER pen from amsterdam printing (I get one every couple of months).

Got my free game today. Fedex delivery. Not too shabby at all!!

got mine a couple days ago too...gota gather 3 or more people and try it out soon

Back