Eastbay.com 20% off giftcards+20% off order+25% bing cashback

Ryan711

[H]ard|Gawd
Haven't ordered yet, gonna see if family wants anything, so I don't know if these work together for sure, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

coupon code for 20% off order: LKS19NJ2 from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/eastbay.com

Link to order giftcard with 20% discount (says it will be emailed within 1 bus. day)
http://www.eastbay.com/promotion/promoId:5000776/eastbay-gift-card/

and then 25% off through bing.com cashback

Like I said, I haven't ordered yet so I'm not fully sure that these will all stack, but I don't see a reason they shouldn't. If you order, post if you had success or not.

Thanks for this. I may have to jump on some sports gear for this 20% off deal and then the 25% cashback as well.

In cart, next to the GC, this shows up: "These items are excluded from further $ off or % off discounts". Entering their code (IPEB9HC2) for 20% off shows and says "20% off GiftCards Discount will be reflected during checkout, but not in the shopping cart." Entering code LKS19NJ2 removes the above statement and says "20% off no minimum
Some restrictions apply." - repacing the previous 20% statement. There is no possible way to enter multiple codes so stacking 20% isn't going to fly.

Don't you get 20% off the giftcards, wait to get them, then use them to pay for your purchase with the 20% off order code? Or, am I not getting this?

You can't stack cashback and coupons. Also, if you get 20% off of a giftcard, it says in the fine print that it can't be used until after December 25...so yeah. Not a Hot Deal.

Thanks to OP for the heads up.

I was able to get 25% Bing cashback plus the 20% off using the coupon code. Not too shabby.

You can't stack cashback and coupons. Also, if you get 20% off of a giftcard, it says in the fine print that it can't be used until after December 25...so yeah. Not a Hot Deal.

yea, 20% off and 25% off is a pretty crappy deal :rolleyes:. FYI people have reported newegg among other stores that allow coupons and cashback. Though good catch on the giftcard.

If you order with a coupon and use bing cashback there is a very good chance your cashback will be voided before the 60 day period is up.

Back