EA may be looking to put its games back on Steam

Nice! I know that Dead Space 3 wasn't regarded very well, but it's one of those things where I'd rather have the complete series. :D
My opinion has always been that people who do not like Dead Space 3 didn't play through the whole game. It is really excellent, especially with the post-game DLC. The end of the game got me disturbed in a good way, similar to the second game.

My opinion has always been that people who do not like Dead Space 3 didn't play through the whole game. It is really excellent, especially with the post-game DLC. The end of the game got me disturbed in a good way, similar to the second game.

That is good news. I'll give it a whirl soon. I usually don't take a lot of internet criticism of games too seriously. Many of my favorite games weren't megahits or even popular within the niche community that I would expect to like them.

That is good news. I'll give it a whirl soon. I usually don't take a lot of internet criticism of games too seriously. Many of my favorite games weren't megahits or even popular within the niche community that I would expect to like them.

It's a great Co-op game.

A harrowing tale of the mighty boot bros stomping their way through space - where everything that can go wrong goes extra wrong. Then you fall off something and find that your partner conveniently faceplanted 6 feet away from you. I swear I remember half the game being explosive cutscenes of you falling off something.

Also survival horror is mostly out the window once you figure out the weapon building system because you become the scariest thing in the game.

When deadspace came out in 2011 everyone was impressed with the gameplay which was dark and epic at the time.

Titanfall 2 the 1st EA game to break the Top 100 on Steam
Command and Conquer is up there as well

Back