EA Digital game deals on Amazon.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Amazon seems to have a few EA digital game titles priced right.

There are more in the link. I just listed a few that I liked over the years.

Need for Speed Most Wanted is FREE on Origin. Just get it from there!

Titanfall Deluxe is $5.

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare is $5. This is a damn good game, but mute everyone as it has VOIP. Runs on the Frostbite Engine. This is not the old game.

SimCity Complete Edition is $7.49.

Mass Effect Trilogy is $9.99.

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection is $5. That's the entire series people!

Dead Space 3 is worth more than $5. Buy this if you don't have it already!

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition is $7.49. Great classic RPG. One of the very best ever created.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for $5 isn't a bad deal. Not the very best game though.

Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition is $9.99. Don't know much about this one though.

Mirror's Edge is worth $5.

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box is $5 and still fun to destroy your car racing for times.

Dead Space 2 is $5. Completely worth it to shit your pants at night.

Dead Space is $5. The one that started it all!

Bulletstorm is a fun game if it comes back into stock.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The Mass Effect Trilogy for $9.99 is a great deal. Each individual game is worth the price of 3!

Burnout Paradise for $5 is a good deal. I still consider it one of the best games ever made.

Still one of my favorites definitely worth $5. Also PVZ is surprisingly good.

Surprisingly good is the way I'd describe it. I played it on the XB1 and will likely purchase Garden Warfare 2 that comes out this month.

I think I will get nfs and burn out. Looking into plants vs zombies too

for those considering Need for Speed Rivals, it has a very annoying bug that is common and across platforms apparently. I took a video of it. Word of warning.

Back