EA Access arrives on PC as Origin Access

cageymaru

Fully [H]
EA Access arrives on PC as Origin Access.
http://www.pcgamer.com/ea-access-programme-arrives-on-pc/

Origin website.
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/origin-access

$5 a month or $30 a year. Get trials to other EA games.

Exclusive Discount
Get 10% off Origin purchases automatically.
Save on DLC, new releases, third-party games, and everything in between.
Also applies to Origin sales and promotions.

Access to these titles listed here.

Battlefields 3 through Hardline
The Dragon Age series
SimCity
The Sims 3
FIFA 15
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Need for Speed Rivals
The Dead Space series
This War of Mine

Well if you have a lot of free time you may be able to finish a few of those games in the first month. Library is small for a subscription over a few months though. Have to wait and see how they add new titles.

If I could buy this and have EA access across my XBox, PC, and (eventually) PS4, I'd probably do it. I'm not complaining though, it's a good start!

i dont think so. on the xb1, you get bf4, but the extra maps is still behind a paywall. We (xb1 owners) only got second assault. and the community maps.

If I could buy this and have EA access across my XBox, PC, and (eventually) PS4, I'd probably do it. I'm not complaining though, it's a good start!
I agree. If the subscription extended across platforms I definitely think it could be worth it. A separate subscription for each platform is no bueno.

Im thinking about it. This war of mine for a month would pay for the subscription for me.

30 a year for all those games is definitely worth it. However, I have all those games so not enticing for me.

Does this give you DLC Access to those gameS?

Nope, so for any MP focused game you are still going to have to pony up so as to not be segmented into a smaller pool of online players.

30 a year for all those games is definitely worth it. However, I have all those games so not enticing for me.

Not so sure, most of those games have been on sale for next to nothing. Its actually a pretty paltry offering, you would think EA would provide access to its entire back catalog of older games. I can only see there being value if you wanted to play a newer game, say DA:I, finish it within 4 weeks and then cancel the subscription.

Back