E3 Thread : Post your links and update to the minute info.

ku-medium.gif

lmfao

In wondering if the PS4 supports external storage like the Wii U and Xbox one? If not and it's limited to 2.5 inch drive size that is a small minus.

Just looking at the details for a PSN+ subscription. So I pay $50 and I have access to those free games? Do I get to keep them on my PS3 forever or do I just have 30 days to play them? That seems like a heck of a deal.

Just looking at the details for a PSN+ subscription. So I pay $50 and I have access to those free games? Do I get to keep them on my PS3 forever or do I just have 30 days to play them? That seems like a heck of a deal.

They are yours as long as you subscribe if you stop subscribing you lose them.

as long as your are subscribed to ps plus. Its there for you to enjoy. I think if you quit for a month you cant access it but once you come back its yours again.

If they were exclusive, Jack would have announced it.

I figure Microsoft is screwed because launch is only 5 months out, which isn't enough time to change what is already established in the One.

They are yours to play until your PS+ sub expires.

you keep em as long as you have psn plus subs i believe

They are yours as long as you subscribe if you stop subscribing you lose them.

as long as your are subscribed to ps plus. Its there for you to enjoy. I think if you quit for a month you cant access it but once you come back its yours again.

They are yours to play until your PS+ sub expires.

you keep em as long as you have psn plus subs i believe

Thanks, guys! :)

I'm going to sit mine horizontally. How the hell did they fit everything into such a small chassis. It's like they skipped the PS4 and went straight to the slimline version.

ps4 preordered. The KI remake didn't convince to go to xbox this time around. Though a part of me is still hurting now that i have to pay to play fifa online now.

Two questions ... where is the circle vent thing that was in the 'preview' a few weeks ago ... and two, what is the Aux port for .. doesn't even look like a connection I know.

Aux for PS Eye thing?

Good question about the circle vent. Maybe they had multiple designs and decided recently which to go with based off internet concepts?

Looks like this is the bottom with HDD access?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/9011261187/sizes/l/in/photostream/

preordered as well

Very impressed with the presentation. Might get an Xbox One later on, but the price point/drm/kinect requirement kills it as a day 1 purchase. Probably going to hold off until a killer exclusive (not Halo).

In the end I'm sure I'll get both just like I own both a 360 and ps3, but to start my next gen collection it's definitely PS4.

ps4 preordered. The KI remake didn't convince to go to xbox this time around. Though a part of me is still hurting now that i have to pay to play fifa online now.

I was mind blown about KI, then quickly disappointed when I saw the gameplay.

I'm heading to the convention for the following 3 days, just as a gamer. Not working just playing and how I got to do this is a very long story. A little luck, scheming and social engineering will go a looong way. 7 years now.. $0. :)

Looking forward to seeing the PS4 and XB1 both in person. The game that I am absolutely most excited to see is TitanFall. Nothing else announced has me as excited.

I'm heading to the convention for the following 3 days, just as a gamer. Not working just playing and how I got to do this is a very long story. A little luck, scheming and social engineering will go a looong way. 7 years now.. $0. :)

Looking forward to seeing the PS4 and XB1 both in person. The game that I am absolutely most excited to see is TitanFall. Nothing else announced has me as excited.

I dont know whats so different about TitanFall. Looks like every other FPS with just with mechs in it. Maybe I am just so burned out on FPS these days. But TitanFall looks massively underwhelming to me.

TitanFall is the only thing that Xbox One has, and even then it'll be on PC. Rofl.

Can you go to the FIFA booth and ask them a question for me?

"If I start playing FIFA 14 FUT on Xbox 360 and then get the Xbox One version, will I keep my FUT cards?"

No interest in Tom Clancy's The Division?

Back