E3 Thread : Post your links and update to the minute info.

The Division looks amazing, I hope it will live up to the hype. I showed my buddy the gameplay video and at 6:20 he was like "Waaaaaaaaauwwwww, we gotta buy this"

The problem I have with The Division, A shooter gmae that looks great but......CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE, no pc version.

It's like Ubisoft is just trying their best to say "fuck you" to pc gamers.

They'll probably stagger their multiplatform pc games like usual (IE South park, AC4) and delay the pc version a month or so behind the console releases, then whine and complain about "pirates" when they do release them.

whyre you watching E3? this isnt a computer game conference dude.

So with the sudden talks of $399 to $599 versions... the PS4 could be the no-brainer buy @ $399, however what would features would they be leaving out?

So with the sudden talks of $399 to $599 versions... the PS4 could be the no-brainer buy @ $399, however what would features would they be leaving out?

Hard to muster the energy to speculate on speculation. :)

Anyone know what the Xbox One Day One Edition hard drive size is? I cant find any info

shits about to get real all up in here.

live stream stinks, anyone got a good stream that wont stutter?

So apparently the PS4 design is serious as fuck. I bet the Xperia team worked on it.

Now THIS is the kind of stuff that makes me get excited for E3. Holy crap, this game looks like it's a must buy.

Yes. It definitely is a must buy. That game looks awesome. Graphics look amazing (No PC vs. Console debate), game play looks swell. I want to play it. PS4 looks nice.

They are going to do the Vita and PS3 stuff first. You should have expected this lol

I'm glad they're still focusing on the Vita, it's a great piece of hardware.

lol wtf it looksl ike the xbone. I swear MS and Sony communicate about this shit

And all the people that complained about the Xbox One's design can officially just stop.

Back