E3 Thread : Post your links and update to the minute info.

15 minutes into this NYC shooter video and i still don't know what the name of the game is...great presentation UBI!

If The Division is really going to be like that its gold. Hope its on PC. Massive Entertainment started out on PC, so hopeful.

So wait a minute....The Division is exclusive to consoles only?
If so, what a massive fucking fail on Ubisoft's part...

Aisha is horrible. Only gamers should be giving presentations, not some random C-list celebrity.

What?! Next you're going to be saying Drake shouldn't be going on stage to talk about how he likes soccer/FIFA!

The Division is the best thing shown so far at E3.

Bah, I stopped watching the event a little earlier!. Just checked JoyStiq:

The Division, an online open-world RPG set in the Tom Clancy universe, to the Xbox One and PS4.

Gotta' hunt down the video! I'm interested just based on the description.

I was kind of hoping The Division video was for a new Rainbow Six.

I liked how some dude was able to come on from his tablet and do like a drone target painter or some shit. I wonder how all that works.

The Divisions looks more interesting than Watch Dogs.
Its funny how all the Ubi games are the same concept - big MMO world, players jumping in and out, and they all end with the zoom out to show multiple players all over the world.

And apparently tablet support is THE new next gen thing.

I will cry if they show the PS4 and it looks as bad as the new Mac Pro.

I will cry if they show the PS4 and it looks as bad as the new Mac Pro.

I still don't know what to make of the Mac Pro. Exquisite design though.
If it was silver maybe I could have recognized it, but right now it looks like a Sharper Image made humidifier.

Division looks UN-FUCKING-REAL!

My buddy and I watching that gameplay video on youtube. It's beyond phenomenal. There are a bunch of "wtf is this crap" from E3 so far, but there were just the right amount of treasures hidden underneath. I don't see how anyone can complain at this point, and we've still got Sony to go!

Holy shit, what is this division game? Looks fuckin awesome.

damn it, im afk a few hours and it feelsl ike i miss a lot of content

Holy shit, what is this division game? Looks fuckin awesome.

damn it, im afk a few hours and it feelsl ike i miss a lot of content

Check out the gameplay video when you have a chance. You'll shit. Your. Pants.

The problem I have with The Division, A shooter gmae that looks great but......CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE, no pc version.

It's like Ubisoft is just trying their best to say "fuck you" to pc gamers.

They'll probably stagger their multiplatform pc games like usual (IE South park, AC4) and delay the pc version a month or so behind the console releases, then whine and complain about "pirates" when they do release them.

Back