E3 Thread : Post your links and update to the minute info.

It's too hard to tell. The one you linked me looks like the back view yet there are no ports.

I think half of these pictures are Photoshopped.

the fuck are you talking about, there is like 25 pictures there and like 8 of them are the back you can see every port

Hsb8qEq.gif

She's actually great at that job, you're just to dumb to realize it.

everybody in the crowd must be equally unintelligent since their response was the same as mine, silent and awkward. she did terribly and it was obvious.

it is okay if you disagree, however that does not make it necessary for you to insult me kid.

chump.

everybody in the crowd must be equally unintelligent since their response was the same as mine, silent and awkward. she did terribly and it was obvious.

it is okay if you disagree, however that does not make it necessary for you to insult me kid.

chump.

Thought it was pretty good compared to most of ubisoft's extremely awkward conferences go. At this point it's expected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vizBWaNdSgQ

Sony is coming out swinging, but I think there might be an actual price to the "no online req." for Sony...

I think the MSRP on games may be higher than the respective XBone versions as a result.

Sony is coming out swinging, but I think there might be an actual price to the "no online req." for Sony...

I think the MSRP on games may be higher than the respective XBone versions as a result.

MSRP for games on each system is $60

You can preorder games for each one now at that price from various places.

A lot of XBone fans now saying it's all about the games. I'm so confused, I thought it was all about tv, tv, tv, sports, tv, tv, sports, cod, cod, sport, tv, tv.

A lot of XBone fans now saying it's all about the games. I'm so confused, I thought it was all about tv, tv, tv, sports, tv, tv, sports, cod, cod, sport, tv, tv.

For me it is about all of those, except for CoD. I like everything XB1 has to offer, other than the used game/DRM stuff, however I normally do not sell my games and I normally buy my games new from Amazon after a price drop. I have preordered both systems.

Also looks like there will be an external power brick this time, per the power connector.

I don't think so, it should be internal from the looks of it. The power connector looks exactly like the one you see on the PS3 slim variants and the original PS2 models.

If it were an external supply, you would see some non-standard input for a DC power supply, such as on the slim PS2 or all xbox 360's or the Wii.

ku-medium.gif

Honestly I remember this period where all my friends who had been xbox360 owners for so long started picking PS3's simply because all the games started going multiplatform and they didn't "have" to use a 360 anymore. This is right around the time PS3 sales started to really take off. It's pretty bad when people start buying an alternative console just so they don't have to put up with a shitty one. From the looks of it the new policies of the xbone really crater it on the way out the door.

So we have

Xbox one 499

And

PS4 399
But wait the eye camera is 59.99

So we are really talking a 40 dollar difference .

In still really bothered that the PS4 locked up in their demo and also in EA's in a different game.

So we have

Xbox one 499

And

PS4 399
But wait the eye camera is 59.99

So we are really talking a 40 dollar difference .

In still really bothered that the PS4 locked up in their demo and also in EA's in a different game.

No one really cares about the PS4 camera. Unlike XBONE it isn't required to use the console. If you want the camera you buy it as an extra. Most won't.

The only demo that locked up at Sony's conference was Black Flag. Microsoft had its own set of issues with Panzer Dragoon having zero sound and Battlefield 4 crashed at theirs, not at Sony's.

I don't think so, it should be internal from the looks of it. The power connector looks exactly like the one you see on the PS3 slim variants and the original PS2 models.

If it were an external supply, you would see some non-standard input for a DC power supply, such as on the slim PS2 or all xbox 360's or the Wii.

That's good then. I honestly haven't seen the slimmer PS3's. I still have the fat 40GB from like late 2007-early 2008. Can't remember when it was released.

No one really cares about the PS4 camera. Unlike XBONE it isn't required to use the console. If you want the camera you buy it as an extra. Most won't.

The only demo that locked up at Sony's conference was Black Flag. Microsoft had its own set of issues with Panzer Dragoon having zero sound and Battlefield 4 crashed at theirs, not at Sony's.

That was an audio issue on their stage and battlefield didn't freeze they had a issue switching to the big screen. Those are stage issues and not as concerning as an actual system freeze. Don't get hurt I'm not bashing them in fact I'm buying both day one. But Sony isn't the fucking Messiah like everyone seem to think.

I think a larger HDD with Flash is the better compromise over full SSD, especially if that thing is a standard 5400rpm drive.

But who knows a few years down the line, you might find yourself with a Crucial M500 ...

I think a larger HDD with Flash is the better compromise over full SSD, especially if that thing is a standard 5400rpm drive.

But who knows a few years down the line, you might find yourself with a Crucial M500 ...

I was just going to use this old 256gb samsung for now.

Hey guys don't forget analyst Michael Pachter WAS FUCKING WRONG AGAIN. WTF DO PEOPLE EVEN TALK TO THAT IDIOT?????????

Back