E3 Roundup Thread

cthulhuiscool

2[H]4U
Not seeing a thread like this here so let's have a one for everyone's reaction to this year's e3.
What looks awesome? What looks meh? What made you start drinking again? Have at it.

For me I was underwhelmed. Interested in Mass Effect, but cannot say until I see some actual gameplay. Zelda could be good, but I'm worried they may be turning the series into every other open world rpg. Stoked we finally have a release date on Last Guardian.

Probably because it sucked. E3 should be cancelled next year.

E3 lost alot of relevance due to social media. This is especially true that the media crowd got first dibs on all the games and those gamplay vids are already on YouTube even before general opening day.

KH3 was a no show.
Zelda was a lot of fun.

Sony's presser was killer. Live orchestra, non-stop live gameplay demos and other demo reels, and the only one I can remember with a shoutout to the victims in Orlando. Resident Evil VII was unexpected. Would have rather seen where Capcom is at with the RE2 remake. Was expecting to see more of ME: Andromeda than what we got.

But nothing that really got me excited, so for the most part it was the usual E3 industry circlejerk.

Back