E3 May Pull The Plug On Los Angeles

Las Vegas!
Nothing else even makes sense. When you pay a shitton of money (flight, hotel, taking time off work) to go to E3 then you may as well have fringe benefits.

Orlando is crap, way too humid and entertainment options are meh in comparison to Vegas. The other cities mentioned just happen to be on the same planet, but aren't serious choices.

Hell, just do it in Nebraska or in Idaho or somewhere you can only take a 2 proped plane to.....

Another vote for San Diego especially for the great year round weather. Los Angeles is ghetto and northern California is always gloomy and cold.

Spoken like someone who has never actually been to California :rolleyes:

Another vote for Orlando, FL here, 2nd largest convention center in the US.

Also I live 3 hours away :D

If they put it at the Anaheim Convention Center, you have Disneyland and California Adventure within walking distance, all the nice hotels in the area- within walking distance, and you have the Orange County beaches very very close. i live here in South OC and I have wondered for a long time why they keep putting it in LA.

If they put it at the Anaheim Convention Center, you have Disneyland and California Adventure within walking distance, all the nice hotels in the area- within walking distance, and you have the Orange County beaches very very close. i live here in South OC and I have wondered for a long time why they keep putting it in LA.

Pfft we Disney World and Islands of Adventure! :p

Back