E3 is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what the hell is with all the SJW content and politically correct messaging? I came for the games not to have sensitivity trains classes shoved down my face.
Get a GenMay subscription and you can let us know all about it in Soapbox and then get banned for 30 days :cool:

I will say I laughed quite heartily at the absurdity of the trailer for Redfall. Arkane Studios have really become quite something, haven't they?

E3 has been stupid for the past decade. I haven't even payed any mind to it for the past few years. Adding all the SJW bullshit will be hopefully the end of it finally.

Get a GenMay subscription and you can let us know all about it in Soapbox and then get banned for 30 days :cool:

I will say I laughed quite heartily at the absurdity of the trailer for Redfall. Arkane Studios have really become quite something, haven't they?

That's really too bad. I hadn't noticed, because Prey was the last thing I played.

So, what's the deal with E3? I've just noticed a pile of release trailers popping up, but haven't followed the show itself. For what it's worth, the term SJW gets thrown around to side-eye everything from female game characters to elementary schools that have 40 genders. I'm going to need something that'll at least get a Mississippi Sunday school teacher fired before I actually notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back