E2C's or CX300's?

Arcurm

n00b
Hi. I'm currently deciding on two different earbud headphones; Shure's E2C, or Sennheiser's CX300. Both are about the same price (60 and 50 respectively).

I am leaning towards the Shure's, but I like the Sennheiser brand. I am using this with my ipod only, listening to a wide variety of music, but mostly rock (acoustic guitar)

So [H]. What do you think would be a better purchase? Or would a different different set of headphones be better? 70 dollars is max.

-Thanks

Hi. I'm currently deciding on two different earbud headphones; Shure's E2C, or Sennheiser's CX300. Both are about the same price (60 and 50 respectively).

I am leaning towards the Shure's, but I like the Sennheiser brand. I am using this with my ipod only, listening to a wide variety of music, but mostly rock (acoustic guitar)

So [H]. What do you think would be a better purchase? Or would a different different set of headphones be better? 70 dollars is max.

-Thanks

the shure's are pretty good. be carful if you are looking on ebay at the cx300... many of them are bootlegs so do some research.

funny prices.. here in Europe ( belgium ) they're like €30 - €90 respectivly
( thats us$ 39 and us$117 )

the shure's are pretty good. be carful if you are looking on ebay at the cx300... many of them are bootlegs so do some research.
Roger that... In fact a Sennheiser sales rep suggested all of the CX300s on EBay are fakes and to ONLY buy them from a reputable dealer.

Back