Dynamite Data - A Great Shopper FF Addon!

hafaznmatt

Limp Gawd
http://www.dynamitedata.com/download/

This neat-o plugin automatically shows you if there is a better deal on the web if you're on an e-retailers website. It's non-biased, and it works fantastic too! This should be a great tool for all you frugal [H]unters out there.

toolBar1.jpg

Check it out!

- Matt

Yeah it's not 100% accurate but for what it is I certainly approve. Thanks again.

tried this the other day. Newegg had LG Blu-ray drive for $94 and it gave a link to a $200 drive on another site :)

tried this the other day. Newegg had LG Blu-ray drive for $94 and it gave a link to a $200 drive on another site :)

You're doing it wrong. If you see the dynamite exploding that means you already have the best deal, by clicking it you're gonna see other sites at higher prices.

Used it today to get a better deal on an LCD than I was about to pay Newegg for it.

im trying out firefox rc2 right now so cant add it as an addon but ill try it soon as i get the chance.

For anyone else on 3.5 RC2: Install the Nightly Tester Tools extension to make this work on RC2. Working fine here.

cool i just tried it on my laptop. im not trying firefox rc2 on it so i downloaded it. i like it. gonna use it more.:D

Back