Dying logitech keyboard/mouse, need replacement

I have a cordless logitech s520. It's been used continuously for about 10 months now. The keyboard loses keystrokes or likes to switch keys on me. The mouse has completely lost the middle button and is sometimes non-responsive. I've replaced batteries with no luck, and moved the receiver closer. What would be a good upgrade from this, one that will last for more than a year?

Does it need to be cordless again? I know cords clutter my desk, but I love corded products in that you don't have to worry about lag and changing batteries. :)

contact logitech, they might send you a replacement. over the years with mice or keyboards older than yours ive and friends have gotten replacements sent. once they sent my friend 2 sets, and just said keep it. Their quality has seemed to have dropped a bit on the mice in recent years, but the customer service has been top notch, with the exception of no fix for the mx revolution buttons not working shortly after launch. so that was returned. So call them or email them and see what they say, its worth a try.If they say no, then get new hardware.

Just call up logitech. Warranty on that should be either 3 or 5 years. Best to call on sundays or early in the morning. Just don't be an ass and demand crap and i'm sure they'll take care of you.

Back