DX79TO benchmark test

ksingh707

n00b
I have an intel DX79TO motherboard and im trying to run the benchmark test on it. If anyone knows how to run the benchmark test on this and where i can download the benchmark test software or program, id appreciate it.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Which benchmark test are you talking about? "The benchmark test" doesn't tell us anything.

I would probably start with CPU-Z though to get an idea and good information about your setup.

ksingh707

n00b
Which benchmark test are you talking about? "The benchmark test" doesn't tell us anything.

I would probably start with CPU-Z though to get an idea and good information about your setup.
im trying to run a pc check on the board. Every time i try and load it up it says (Cannot find file EURODOS.INI.)

pendragon1

Fully [H]
im trying to run a pc check on the board. Every time i try and load it up it says (Cannot find file EURODOS.INI.)
how are you trying to run this "pc check", in os or bios? maybe post a pic of what your seeing(drap n drop into message box).

ksingh707

n00b
how are you trying to run this "pc check", in os or bios? maybe post a pic of what your seeing(drap n drop into message box).
1631742657964.jpeg

ksingh707

n00b
the bios are not updated they are from 2012, can you recommend where i can download the latest bios? and do you think that will help?

pendragon1

Fully [H]
the bios are not updated they are from 2012, can you recommend where i can download the latest bios? and do you think that will help?
that link is to the newest bios. it might. it its loading from within the board/bios, hopefully it will rewrite whatever is missing. otherwise, idk what else it would be. like i said though, i dont see a test selection on your last pic, is it in the boot menu? i dont see what your selecting to get that first pic.

ksingh707

n00b
that link is to the newest bios. it might. it its loading from within the board/bios, hopefully it will rewrite whatever is missing. otherwise, idk what else it would be. like i said though, i dont see a test selection on your last pic, is it in the boot menu? i dont see what your selecting to get that first pic.
thank you I appreciate it