DVRSTARTVISION SV-HSA1108NA RESET PASSWORD

protos

n00b
Hi, my name is Sebastian , I would like to know if it is possible to reset the key of a DVR when the password is not available and the DVR issues an error code when an incorrect password is entered

I describe my situation:

I have a STARTVISION DVR of a client and I need to reset the password. When I try to access the menu, I enter any password (I do not have the original password) and I throw an error code, so I can not access the main menu.

I would like to know if there is a specific program for STARTVISION and to be able to reset the password through the error code that the DVR emits when one enters an incorrect password.

Computer data:

DVR: STARTVISION
MODEL: SV - HSA1108NA
CHANNELS: 8

Error code: d41510

https://i.postimg.cc/yNc4BcyS/20190411-165534.jpg

https://postimg.cc/94mNY4SW

I hope you can help me with some information or whatever it is to be able to solve it.
Thank you very much already.

Attachments

• 20190411-165534.jpg
    20190411-165534.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
1234? admin? username "admin with no pass? you could try this as google says they are the same thing...

HIKVISION
For old models (before firmware 5.3.0)
Username: admin
Password: 12345
IP Address: 192.0.0.64
For new models you can reset password via SADP tool. Please click the link below and follow the instructions on the pdf file
Hikvision password resetting guide

protos

n00b
Hi pendragon1, i will try with this information that you giving to me.
My DVR is STARTVISION not HIKVISION. So i am not sure that can reset password via SADP tool.

I will notice you if i could do something with those passwords.

Thank you very much.

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
Hi pendragon1, i will try with this information that you giving to me.
My DVR is STARTVISION not HIKVISION. So i am not sure that can reset password via SADP tool.

I will notice you if i could do something with those passwords.

Thank you very much.
from what I found the startvision is made by hikvision. I did see a youtube video of a guy using sadp on a startvision but it was in a weird language and was filmed with a potato so I didn't link it. I also saw a video with a hikvision that requireds a bit of work but it too was in a foreign language. it was clearer and kinda followable so search youtube for "hikvision sadp" and you should find it. good luck!