DVICO Fusion 5

PHUNBALL

Gawd
Has anyone ordered and/or received the new Fusion 5 HDTV PVR card? I am about to place an order, but have been waiting for reviews since it was just released. AVS Forum is currently down so here I am...

Last I saw on AVS was that they were just supposed to be shipped from Korea to resellers on May 30th. To my knowledge noone has gotten one yet. I am interest as well for a backup to my HD Tivo for local HD archiving.

CrimandEvil said:
It looks like Digital Connection has them in stock now.

That is where I was going to order it from. It will be nice to finally record all of the local OTA programming and it may even have a better tuner than the one built into my display. I guess I will patiently wait until next week for some reviews...

Well my friend's Fusion5 has shipped (from Digital Connection) and should be at his place in a few days.

Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I'm looking for a review so I can decide if I should get one myself.

Does anyone know of any reviews on this?

I have yet to see a post where someone said "RUN OUT AND GET THIS CARD NOW". It seems that most of the reviews are a bit mediocre and that the software is a little buggy at this time. I was advised by some folks over on AVS to give it a little time to mature before jumping on it...

Back