DVI Port-based 3dfx voodoo 5 5500

lol, what's up with these people demanding top dollar with no proof of functionality, no return options, and also statements like this.. "However, as I have no way to test it the item is sold as is with no warranty implied or given due to computer part swappers and other dishonest practices." So, I'll just assume that it's broken and I'll be wasting my money.

lol, what's up with these people demanding top dollar with no proof of functionality, no return options, and also statements like this.. "However, as I have no way to test it the item is sold as is with no warranty implied or given due to computer part swappers and other dishonest practices." So, I'll just assume that it's broken and I'll be wasting my money.

I wonder how many people that purchase these Voodoo cards actually intend to run them in a system? I'd say most buyers are collectors.

I wonder how many people that purchase these Voodoo cards actually intend to run them in a system? I'd say most buyers are collectors.
Most people do run them, including myself. I didn't pay anywhere near that for my Voodoo 5 5500 though.

rK6k2gKl.jpg

rAEZ6oZl.jpg

That takes the cake, almost as retarded as the $1500 FX5800 Ultras. haha

Tempting me to toss up my voodoo 5 5500 I have. No idea if it works though as I have no systems to test it in.

On the card in the original auction, yes. On the card in the auction you quoted, no. That's where I was confused.

Clearly you and I are seeing different things. In the auction I quoted, posted by erek, the card has a DVI port.

/shrug

No, you are looking at 2 different pictures. :)

If I go up to my post, that quotes erek, and I open that link, from within that quote, it opens up the eBay app and takes me to the auction. Picture 7 and 8 of that auction show a 5500 with a DVI port. I can make a video if required.

If I go up to my post, that quotes erek, and I open that link, from within that quote, it opens up the eBay app and takes me to the auction. Picture 7 and 8 of that auction show a 5500 with a DVI port. I can make a video if required.
The first pic he posted has the dvi, the second one does not. Maybe I am blind.

What is that device in the 3.5" drive bay (The thing with the red LED display)
Gotek Floppy Emulator. It attaches to the floppy port on the motherboard just like a normal 3.5" FDD, but instead of a floppy disk, it uses a USB flash drive. The LED display lets you select the folder or disk image of each individual floppy on the flash drive.
Watch:

Gotek Floppy Emulator. It attaches to the floppy port on the motherboard just like a normal 3.5" FDD, but instead of a floppy disk, it uses a USB flash drive. The LED display lets you select the folder or disk image of each individual floppy on the flash drive.
Watch:

Cool that is what I thought it might of been just wanting to be sure I saw it right plus I have never seen one in white or beige before

Back