DVD Copyright With Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeFragFest

Limp Gawd
I'm trying to make backups of some of my DVD's and i want to burn it to the hdd as an iso or what ever.. and burn to a cd.. What program can i use.. or how do i get past the copyright it says i cannot copy to disk drive.. copyright Something blah blah..

We're into a serious gray area here, legal-wise. On the one hand, courts have ruled that you have the right to one (1) backup of everything you own. However, a company called 321 came out with a line of products to do just that (DVD X Copy would do what you want), but the RIAA sued and had them shut down. So, sadly, the answer to your question is: you get past the copyright with any software you write yourself, or someone gives you legally for free. Let me know if you find anything.

you could use google and look for software called DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter and you will be fine.

DVDShrink is easy to use. It also offers one-click burning through Nero (if you have it installed).

Ok basicly what i'm trying to do.. i dont know if i can post about it here...

Burn Copy's of X-box games for my modded X-box's I sell X-box/Ps2 Mod chips and Pre-Modded X-box's and PS2's

So i want to copy Dvd's and X-Box games so just use those two programs?

Thanks

Mod delete this if you have to

ExtremeFragFest said:
Ok basicly what i'm trying to do.. i dont know if i can post about it here...

Burn Copy's of X-box games for my modded X-box's I sell X-box/Ps2 Mod chips and Pre-Modded X-box's and PS2's

So i want to copy Dvd's and X-Box games so just use those two programs?

Thanks

Mod delete this if you have to

Yeah, this should get axed.

Basically, we'll work it like this. You have been given some good suggestions to back up your dvds to your pc, google will aso work wonders as well http://www.doom9.org/
That should give you all the info you need. As for backing up your xbox games, well, we'll just leave that one alone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back