dutnguye No response

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilViking

I Drank All Your Beer
Started a thread here. Careful dealing with
dutnguye. He's been here 14 years. Make sure to not send you can't dispute. I made the mistake of sending FF PayPal. I thought I was safe considering how long he's been here.

I started a WTB thread for SSDs. I was contacted by dutnguye on Monday 09/23 offering 2 250gb SSDs for $35. I agreed, asked for his payment email and sent the funds. Wednesday rolls around. No response. Emailed him for an update. No response. Emailed him again on Friday. Nothing. I've seen him online in the For Sale forum several times a day everyday since Wednesday.

This guy has a Heatware of 1035/0/-4

By the looks of his heat, maybe he's starting to not care.

He and I have been on this forum for roughly 15 years. It's disappointing.

/end whining

i'd give him benefit of the doubt. I've dealt with him numerous times and he's come through. I don't think he'll throw away his rep for $35 bucks. Possibly something came up ?
If all else file a paypal dispute and let him respond.

Based on his heat, even the negatives; you'll get a refund if you don't get your items.

as an outside observer who has had an issue in the past ( i had a heart attack with multiple sales in the cooker) give the guy a couple of days, i was lucky enough my daughter helped. just saying maybe there is a reason. also the guy who bought the laptop is kind of a whiner tbh.... also 1 negative rating in the last 8 years isn't an indication of someone starting not to care.

that being said if it falls through lmk i have about 40-50 250gb ssds.

Danny

Last edited:
I agree with Danny ^^ I've dealt with dutnguye before, too. No issues. He's probably just busy, life happens fast and it's easy to get busy with other things that may have to take priority.

Well, I've dealt with him several times in the past, both buying & selling stuff, and neveranottaproblemo....

I seriously doubt that he would just bail on a transaction, but YES, some of us have lives beyond this forum, and sometimes things just happen...ie death in the family, medical issues, car accidents etc etc....

I can vouch too. Also dealt with him with no issue. Give the guy a chance, things happen. He isn’t a retail store front that deserves a negative yelp review and Facebook post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back