Duolingo Will Soon Teach Klingon on Its Language-Learning Platform

I love Klingon society. Would like to learn Klingon. Sometimes dream of being born a Klingon.

I love Klingon society. Would like to learn Klingon. Sometimes dream of being born a Klingon.

You'd be better off spending your time learning a real language. Klingon is never going to increase your employability or let you communicate with others (except in very rare cases).

You'd be better off spending your time learning a real language. Klingon is never going to increase your employability or let you communicate with others (except in very rare cases).

Racist.

1114.gif

Please consider adding links that go somewhere useful to the stories. Such as this one: https://www.duolingo.com/ Klingon isn't there yet. I personally have no objections to them offering Klingon. It sounds cool, if nothing else.

I can't tell you how many times I've clicked on a link here and it takes you back to here or some article about something that could be linked directly. I know. Ad revenue... This site and AOL subsiderary sites seem the worst to me. I don't think it's intentional here.

Back