Dungeon Runners Beta Invites Thread

I just happened to come back into this forum (they moved my post from general gaming for some reason) and saw that my thread had 240 posts! Looks like well over 100 people have been signed up here. Very cool. Hope you all enjoy the game!

Would love to check this game out.

Thanks and happy new year :)

EDIT : Thanks alot, will send out some invites after i get back tonight

saper said:
Would love to check this game out.

[email protected]

Thanks and happy new year :)
sent
Optional87 said:
still hoping to get one!

[email protected]

Thanks a million!
sent
Jalidi said:
Could I possibly get an invite? Thank you very much to whoever in advance. :)

[email protected]
sent

Please activate your account when you receive the invite.

If you send out invites please let us know who you sent them to. If you still need an invite, please (re)post below.

Morathin said:
Can someone please send me an invite?

My email is [email protected] put dungeon runners invite in the subject so i dont delete the email as spam :)
sent. There's no way to change the email subject since the system is automated, but my invite subject was "Dungeon Runners(R) Beta Invitation from Your Friend" so it should be pretty hard to miss.

1 more invite left...lemme see emails! It's hard to see who has them by going through the forum. Would be a waste to send a member two invites.

I would like one, if possible: SG81 at COX dot NET

...And, I swear I didn't join this forum strictly for an invite.

Ok, maybe I did.

SG81 said:
I would like one, if possible: SG81 at COX dot NET

...And, I swear I didn't join this forum strictly for an invite.

Ok, maybe I did.
sent

Wow, fast. Adding game now...

Thanks!

EDIT: Having trouble with my PlayNC account. My password hint was very vague, unfortunately- will have to wait until I get home so I can look it up.

SG81 said:

Thanks!
I think there is a server load test going on right now 'cause I can't login. I mean I'm logged in but I'm in queue. There are however 4 servers normally.

I'd be very interested in trying this out if anyone has a spare invite left over.

I'll gladly invite more in return.

limahl [at] gmail.com

TIA

Limahl said:
I'd be very interested in trying this out if anyone has a spare invite left over.

I'll gladly invite more in return.

limahl [at] gmail.com

TIA
sent

I would also be interested in trying this game out. I would then send out my three keys upon others asking. bnwickham(at)swhs(dot)kscoxmail(dot)com

SG81 said:

Thanks!

EDIT: Having trouble with my PlayNC account. My password hint was very vague, unfortunately- will have to wait until I get home so I can look it up.

I had a similar problem. I had to fill out the form like 3 or 4 times before the password verification actually worked. Not sure what was up, but I did eventually get in... ;)

if someone be that kind send me invite plz

Code:
jesou81 at tiscali dot co dot uk

OK, this is too hard to keep up with. No one can figure out who got invites. Just PM me if you want an invite. I have a few. I have a bunch actually. I think each account(you get three 'cause it's one character per account based on serial number), gets a few invites.

I also have some invites so if you need one please send me a PM with an email addy.

There may be a hiatus on invites for a while. I logged in to check and see if I could pass along any more invites and I got this:

nomorebetabn7.png

Hi!

I would love to try this game, if someone could send me an invite to szimeth71(at)freemail.hu

thx in advance!

Norbi

Wow, this game looks great. I'd love an invite.

If someone is able to send it, please send it to

caffeine (dot) enhanced (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks so much.

interesting thing to try out on the new laptop.

referrals will be re-distro'd

rufio at cox dot net

If any person has any invites remaining, I would gladly accept one.

crazytrainmidi (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thank you.

I once had a thread up. Then 12 of you decided to ask for invites and never activate for me.

I just found this thread today. Never heard of dungeon runners before that. If I can get an invite, i'll have it activated as soon as I get home from work tonight.

This looks sweet!

If I could get an invite it would be much appreciated.

jasonri [at] gmail.com

Back