Dungeon Hunter: Alliance for PSN

mikelish

Weaksauce
I didn't see a topic for this new game. My roommate and I played for a couple hours last night. I really like it so far.

Diablo copy
Only $13
3 classes (warrior, rogue, wizard)
local and online co-op

I think the skill tree could use some work, such as increased run speed available for all classes.

anyone else tried it? what are your thoughts

Really interested in this too..Can you give us some more thoughts? How does it compare to Torchlight?

it's simlar to Torchlight with local AND online co-op. up to 4 players

I think the game is really well done and fun to play.

it's similar to other console ARPGs like Champions of Norrath, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2, etc.

The loot system is very simple. There doesn't seem to be many unique items. Hopefully they will patch in more, or make some DLC.

I've played the game about 4 hours now with my roommate. We both still like it. I hear there is 15 hours of gameplay. It's worth $13

Last edited:
I just played it for 2 hours, and I have to admit it's not what I was expecting it to be. I was expecting some cheap game, that was not done well, since it only cost 12 dollars, instead I get surprised by a real fun, challenging dungeon crawler that was easy to lose track of time with. I would rate this game as a must have due to the low price tag.

Nice to have some fun, Diablo type games on a console.

I picked it up since you guys like it so well. Maybe I can get my wife to play with me.

Update: Spent a few hours playing this. I like it. Well worth $13!

Last edited:
Played the first two on the iPhone, and they were pretty good. I didn't realize this was out on psn yet, I'll have to pick it up this weekend.

I've logged a few hours since I bought it, its a well polished game and I quite enjoy it. Looking forward to giving muliplayer a go.

Finally spent some time in multiplayer today. It's very fun. I can't believe I bought this and barely touched it until now.

There's a version of this for the iPad I'm thinking about picking up. Looks like the ps3 version is good. Maybe we can get a version for the xbox too?

Back