Dungeon defenders

arr4ws

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone else is excited for this game? Its basically a tower defense game mixed with an action rpg like torchlight. You have a dungeon to defend , you build towers , maintain them in the action , and you can also use your character to attack.There is a leveling system for the towers and your characters and loot system. Its single player and 4 players online coop.

I have it on my iphone , and like it , but cant wait to play this. Saves files will transfer from the iphone/android version of the game to the PC one.

there is no price yet on steam , but on impulse its near 10$.

Official website:
http://dungeondefenders.com/

steam store link:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/65800/

Impulse link:
http://www.impulsedriven.com/ddefenders

It would have released on PC a few months ago but they decided to postpone it so they could do a multi platform release...

It does look like fun.

This game looks great. There are a number of games I am looking forward to this year, and this is one of them.

PCGamer did a preview of the game last month and they seemed pretty impressed.

Bought it for my iPad recently. I don't really enjoy it.

You plop down a tower down, some monsters come out, you button mash over them, some gear drops, wave ends. Repeat. I didn't see any strategy and it wasn't all that fun. Granted, I don't think it was suited to the iPad, but I think it is in a jack of all, master of none situation.

They said multi platform release, but yet it's been released seperately for iOS and Android. I think they were lying and it wasn't ready for PC.

I have it for Android on my Droid 2. It's ok so far, nothing special. Kinda like a mini DoTA in that you can run around and contribute; you're not just a tower builder.

It's made with the Unreal engine. I played the little they had for free on UDK. It was ok gameplay wise, extremely hard to do solo. It didn't support eyefinity at the time, which was a bummer.

Not sure if I would pay for it honestly, but that's just me.

TERRIBLE GAME ON MOBILE DEVICES. Runs like absolute SHIT on most everything (5fps), accept Tegra2 processors. I am filing a complaint with my credit card company to have my $3 refunded based on principle alone.

I feel the devs scammed me by listing my phone as 'supported'. When did 5 fps on a fixed platform become acceptable.

Do not buy this game.

I added it to my steam wishlist -- I'll grab the demo when it's available. Sounds interesting and looks fun.

TERRIBLE GAME ON MOBILE DEVICES. Runs like absolute SHIT on most everything (5fps), accept Tegra2 processors. I am filing a complaint with my credit card company to have my $3 refunded based on principle alone.

I feel the devs scammed me by listing my phone as 'supported'. When did 5 fps on a fixed platform become acceptable.

Do not buy this game.

Tell me how it goes.. kinda pissed I paid for a 5 fps game too.

i have to say it runs well on my 3gs , not as smooth as i would like , but well enough.

Anyone got anything more specific than 'coming soon' for the xbox live arcade release?

Should've read into the mobile version more before I bought it. I only have a Motorola Droid, and there is ways to get it to work, but its more than I want to do. I downloaded the dang game over Verizon, and my phone got so hot, it was ridiculous.

The game won't even start. It shows the main title, and then it exits. Game needs 512mb not 256 that my Droid has. :(

Do not buy this game.

Runs nice and smooth on my Epic 4G.

It's been F2P on Android Market for a while now. I was pissed when they went free because I downloaded the game first day it came out and paid a few bucks for it. I think I had the second or third review on it. lol.

Been watching this game for almost 2 years now. Release was delayed literally 8 or 10 separate times. Finally came available last week and I instantly bought a 4-pack. If this game sucks, I will lose all faith in gaming.

Sounds alot like Sanctum which is a tower defense / sci-fi FPS... Sanctum is alot of fun though, especailly if you try to win on the Insane difficulty levels. A ton of thinking is required then.

Played Dungeon Defenders HD on my Atrix. It sounds & looks great! Fluid no problems, does even the non-HD version still cause problem on Android phones?

But... it's not really fun though, and controls, at least on the phone, was... difficult.

I would suggest try-before-you-buy. It looks GREAT, but just wasn't that much fun for me, and I like TD games in general.

Will be interesting to see impressions of this title when it is released on PC. I've preordered my copy on steam and am still looking forward to it regardless of the negative feedback from the phone users.

The ios version was shit. But I have faith in the pc version.

Do not buy this game.

It runs really well on the original iPad and iPhone 4... I don't think the controls are very suited for a touch screen device, but the game play certainly isn't choppy.

I'm looking forward to this on the PC -- should make a fun game for a small group of friends.

Back